Sugar Gliders for Sale in Hawthorne, Florida

• Thread starter geni523270
  • Start date

821 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

Browse More Sugar Gliders

G

geni523270

Reaction Score
Pair of young sugar gliders for rehoming. Can supply a bonding pouch. Very sweet, but I find I don't have adequate time to bond with them properly. They have been fed BLM diet and pellets as well as fruit and vegetables. Will supply additional packet with information on care and diet. Please contact me for information. I work at home and can't answer during the day. For some reason this site won't let me post pictures but message me and I will be happy to oblige you with a couple on request.

Breed
Sugar Gliders
Price
$200
City
Hawthorne
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code
geni523270 said:
Pair of young sugar gliders for rehoming. Can supply a bonding pouch. Very sweet, but I find I don't have adequate time to bond with them properly. They have been fed BLM diet and pellets as well as fruit and vegetables. Will supply additional packet with information on care and diet. Please contact me for information. I work at home and can't answer during the day. For some reason this site won't let me post pictures but message me and I will be happy to oblige you with a couple on request.
Hi - My name is Cynthia. I am interested to see if you are still looking to rehome your sugar gliders. If so, please reach out to me. Thanks!