Search

Standard Poodle Puppies

1K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by queendrkiki · Posted: )

Browse More Poodles

Reaction Score
We have poodle puppies for sale! Poodles are a very good breed of dogs. They are very intelligent and pick up skills easily. They are also great for people with allergies, as they are hypoallergenic. They shed less fur and produce less stuff that trigger allergies. These puppies have been dewormed, and treated for fleas multiple times. They are very playful, loving, and seem to get along quite well with cats. They are now ready to go to their forever home. Please text or call (270) 352-2248 for more information and/or pictures.

Breed
Poodle
Date Born
Jun 1, 2020
Size
  1. Standard
Price
$400
City
Upton
State
Kentucky - KY
Zip Code
Hi, would you please send pic? I'm looking for a poodle.

Hi,
We live in Newport RI and we have been looking over a year. We have a large 6'stockade fenced in backyard. We walk to the ocean everyday, rain or shine. My husband just retired and we have all the time in the world to spend with your pup. We have a 40ft rv and we travel to different state parks and the dogs love it. Looking forward to hearing from you.

We have poodle puppies for sale! Poodles are a very good breed of dogs. They are very intelligent and pick up skills easily. They are also great for people with allergies, as they are hypoallergenic. They shed less fur and produce less stuff that trigger allergies. These puppies have been dewormed, and treated for fleas multiple times. They are very playful, loving, and seem to get along quite well with cats. They are now ready to go to their forever home. Please text or call (270) 352-2248 for more information and/or pictures.
Good morning! Could you please email me if anny more poodles available? Hopefully you do ! We already have standard male and would love to add to our family!
K