Date Born
March 31, 2019
Sex
Male
Price
550 + shipping cost
Simferopol
Russia
Sphynx, male Akcel', date of birth - March 31, 2019, white color (w62), is registered in the international RUI system.
Ancestors: father - WCF interchampion, white color (w63, different eyes), mother - RUI champion, white-blue color (a03).
Parents tested HCM, FeLV, FIV - negative.
Socialized, vaccinated, neutered. Offered at pets.
The cost of a kitten is 550 dollars. Estimated cost of delivery from the nursery to the United States, at the expense of the buyer - from 650 dollars (cargo).
I will answer your other questions, I will send photos, videos on demand.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

TequilaHouse

Sphynx, female Abiguel, date of birth - March 31, 2019, white color (w62), is registered in the international RUI system.

Ancestors: father - WCF interchampion, white color (w63, different eyes), mother - RUI champion, white-blue color (a03). Parents tested HCM, FeLV, FIV - negative.

We are pleased to announce that our "TequilaHouse" cattery continues to develop the bloodlines of the Canadian sphynxes of the "Nostalgia" cattery (25 years old, Ukraine), recognized by lovers and breeders of this cat breed in different countries of the world. We carry out careful selection of manufacturers and selection of breeding pairs for knitting.

Girl Abiguel socialized, vaccinated, neutered. She is a wonderful kitten with expressive eyes, a contact, playful, gambling hunter, can stand up for herself and has an excellent appetite. Likes to lie under a blanket at the owner! Offered at pets.

The cost of a kitten is 550 dollars. Estimated cost of delivery from the nursery (Russia) to the United States, at the expense of the buyer - from 650 dollars (cargo).

I will answer additional questions, photo video on request.

Attachments

TequilaHouse

Sphynx, female Anuka, date of birth - March 31, 2019, white color (w62), is registered in the international RUI system.

Ancestors: father - WCF interchampion, white color (w63, different eyes), mother - RUI champion, white-blue color (a03). Parents tested HCM, FeLV, FIV - negative. We are pleased to announce that our TequilaHouse cattery continues to develop the bloodlines of the Canadian sphynxes of the Nostalgia cattery (25 years old, Ukraine), recognized by lovers and breeders of this cat breed in different countries of the world. We carry out careful selection of manufacturers and selection of breeding pairs for knitting.

The girl Anuka is socialized, vaccinated, neutered. Very tender, calm and elegant girl. She needs the love and warmth of the owner! Offered at pets.

The cost of a kitten is 550 dollars. Estimated cost of delivery from the nursery to the United States, at the expense of the buyer - from 650 dollars (cargo).

I will answer additional questions, photo, video on request.

Attachments

Sphynx Kittens for Sale in Russia was posted on 11-05-2019 by TequilaHouse in the Sphynx forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.