Solid Blue Sphynx Males for Sale - Ready Now - Fully Litter Trained

• Thread starter Baddybanes906
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

Browse More Sphynx

B

Baddybanes906

Reaction Score
We've got 2 beautiful Blue Sphynx kittens for buying. BOTH READY NOW.
Boy with the blue collar: he's the biggest of the litter at the moment. Very friendly and playful, he will never let you forget that it's time for food. He's a lover of leg climbing when he's hungry and the initiator of all playtimes. He loves a good cuddle and if you pick him up, the purring will begin. READY NOW.
Boy with purple collar: he's the thin and gentle one. Very considerate little boy. He's the one that greets you home, sees you off out of the house and comes to see how you're doing. He will come to your arms and into your bed for cuddles, ready to fall asleep alongside his owners. If you've ever wanted a follower in the form of a cutie pie then he's up for the job. He's all about people! Very jumpy and playful. They have a lovely, real sphynx like temper, love cuddles, love to be with people all the time. Always curious and cuddly. READY NOW.
Kittens have been handled from birth, they have had a bath every week since 1 week old, nail trimming and ears cleaned regularly.
Mum is a beautiful and intelligent TICA registered blue-eyed blue point sphynx cat. Dad is a stunning, GCCF registered blue Sphynx with green eyes. Both of them are HMC clean, fiv and felv negative.
Kittens are now TICA registered, vet checked, vaccinated up to date, wormed, litter trained (including litterless litter tray which you can buy here) and will use the scratching post well. They will come with 2 vaccinations and a vaccination card, 2 health checks, breeding slip, pedigree certificate and 4 weeks of free Petplan insurance. They have a unique character and are very sweet. Kittens are looking for a loving home that'll take care of them forever. Please be aware that eye colour can still change. Price for pets only. I do ask for 300 pounds a non-refundable deposit in order to secure a kitten.

176422_7ec004bf59090a0d_800X600.jpg 176422_4db04da20bcebb6d_800X600.jpg

Breed
Sphynx
Date Born
Jul 4, 2021
Price
City
Los Angeles
State
California - CA
Zip Code
Am interest in buying the boy blue cat. I am very interested in getting the cat. I am from Michigan and am willing to travel to able to meet my new furless baby.