Not open for further replies.

hkabreu79

Breed
Dachshund
Price
City
CINCINNATI
OH
Hi! Four female smooth Miniature Dachshunds. Born May 22, 2019. Ready to go July 26, 2019. The red dapples and piebald are 900.00, black and tan is 800.00
150.00 nonrefundable deposit to hold until they are ready to go home. We will supply medical records, collar, and puppy food when they are picked up. We are located in the Cincinnati, OH/Lawrenceburg, IN area.

Attachments

mdox

Hi! Any recent/Xtra pics/video of FEMALES if any are still available? Thank you very much

SeaSalts91

Hi are any of the puppies still available? If so is there anyway that I could get pictures of them?

SeaSalts91

Hi! Four female smooth Miniature Dachshunds. Born May 22, 2019. Ready to go July 26, 2019. The red dapples and piebald are 900.00, black and tan is 800.00
150.00 nonrefundable deposit to hold until they are ready to go home. We will supply medical records, collar, and puppy food when they are picked up. We are located in the Cincinnati, OH/Lawrenceburg, IN area.
HI I was wondering if any of the puppies were still available, if so is there anyway I could get pictures of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.