Smart Kittens (5-8 Weeks Old) - Jacksonville, Florida - Affordable!

• Thread starter SmarterKittens
  • Start date
S

SmarterKittens

Breed
Tuxedo
Price
City
Jacksonville
Florida
IMG957572.jpg

:cool: Small & Smart Tuxedo Kittens. Birth date: 8/22/2019. (3) Available. (2) Female (1) Male.
😻 Adoption fee is just $25.00.

⭐ Animals have unique personalities. Every now and then you will stumble across an animal with a high level of intelligence and awareness.
⭐
The father of the kittens is highly intelligent and understands as well as any dog. I've been around alot of cats but none as smart as him!
⭐ The kittens are already learning at a rapid rate. Both parents have been teaching the kittens. The mother is also very aware and learns at a high rate.
⭐ The kittens are Black and White. One female has white on her face and the other two are mostly Black.
⭐ I work form Home so I am available all hours of the day. Please contact us if you are interested.
⭐ The parents are indoor cats and are well taken care of. The Babies are healthy and have no fleas or issues of any kind.
⭐ The Babies are just weaning off their mothers milk and are looking for some attention. It's the perfect time to adopt an intelligent kitten!

Last edited by a moderator:
Smart Kittens (5-8 Weeks Old) - Jacksonville, Florida - Affordable! was posted on 09-24-2019 by SmarterKittens in the Domestic Shorthair forum.

Search