Silver Labrador Retriever
Date Born
04/15/18
Sex
Male
Price
Victoria
TX
I have a 1 year old registered Silver Labrador for re homing. there is a re homing fee
you can contact me by my email. [email protected] Thanks Ann

Attachments

• IMG_0792.JPG
    IMG_0792.JPG
    168.1 KB Views: 1
aspaeth07

aspaeth07

Hello, I have a Registered Silver Labrador Retrievers. He is Registered under North America Purebred Registry, Inc. I have had Troop since last September, and his been a great dog . I am needing to rehoming Troop. We don’t have the time that he need and it’s not fair to him. He need a family with kids and other dogs, plus he gets a long with cats to. Troop has been Neutered and he has had his Rabies shot and has a Microchip . And he is on Heart worm every month. Troop is house and kennel trained. He is still in chewing stage. This is a little about his parents. His mom Jordan Giuseppe Silver is a Hunter and holds a 3 title and was ranked last year as #9 in her division for All North America and invited to the AKC National. His Dad Jericho Giuseppe Silver is Service dog and trained in blood tracker. So he has genetics, drive and physical ability to be either a good hunter dog or a diving dog. Or just a family pet as we have him as. He love to play fetch.

Re Homing Fee Is 550.00
Thanks Ann
You can Email [email protected]

Attachments

• DateStamper_0109.JPG
    DateStamper_0109.JPG
    142.3 KB Views: 1
  • IMG_0792.JPG
    IMG_0792.JPG
    168.1 KB Views: 0
aspaeth07

aspaeth07

Hello, I have a Registered Silver Labrador Retrievers. He is Registered under North America Purebred Registry, Inc. I have had Troop since last September, and his been a great dog . I am needing to rehoming Troop. We don’t have the time that he need and it’s not fair to him. We just live in a small place, and he needs something bigger. He is a stay inside dog. I do let him go out with out me and he knows not to go where his not supposed too. He need a family with kids and other dogs, plus he gets a long with cats to. Troop has been Neutered and he has had his Rabies shot and has a Microchip . Troop is house and kennel trained. He is still in chewing stage. This is a little about his parents. His mom Jordan Giuseppe Silver is a Hunter and holds a 3 title and was ranked last year as #9 in her division for All North America and invited to the AKC National. His Dad Jericho Giuseppe Silver is Service dog and trained in blood tracker. So he has genetics, drive and physical ability to be either a good hunter dog or a diving dog. Or just a family pet as we have him as. He love to play fetch.

Attachments

• 9D24B4B6-B92E-490D-AD74-7A3C8666B6A4.jpeg
    9D24B4B6-B92E-490D-AD74-7A3C8666B6A4.jpeg
    142.9 KB Views: 2
  • 8AA83289-1FAC-4E71-B347-D4C05E07F7D1.jpeg
    8AA83289-1FAC-4E71-B347-D4C05E07F7D1.jpeg
    168.1 KB Views: 2
Silver Labrador Retriever was posted on 05-09-2019 by aspaeth07 in the Labrador Retriever forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.