Breed
Siberian Husky
Price
200.00 - (Paid 750)
City
Frisco
Texas
Adult Male Registered Siberian Husky needs a new home

Hey All, first off, I am posting for my son and he is really torn up about this and he doesn’t know what else to do. He has a 1-year old Siberian Husky, Rocco, who he has had since he was 12 weeks old. He adores him and wishes that he didn't have to do this, but he has to rehome him. (I can’t keep him. I have 2 dogs of my own and they hate him. They are spoiled little brats) My son lives in an apt and is at work all day, at least 12-13-hour days. So, since he isn't getting the attention he needs, he has been acting out. he has destroyed so many things. Chewed the cords off my lamp, Xbox 360, Eaten endless pairs of socks, underwear, blinds, etc. And he has his own toys, so many that my living room floor is covered. He’s been thinking about this for a few weeks, and we think the best thing for him would be to let another family adopt him that will have the time and patience for him. He has papers and is a very sweet dog. He has no problems with other dogs. He just needs a yard and some attention.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: