Search

Siberian Husky/Great Pyrenees Mix

547 Total Thread Views

Browse More Siberian Huskies

skye8

Reaction Score
Beautiful female 4 month old Siberian Husky mix. Her coat is white with a little tan mixed in. She's special as one of her eyes is sky blue. She's weighs about 14 lbs right now so she's a big girl already. Unfortunately it turns out my daughter has allergies that we were unaware of and the husky has a thick coat and she does shed. All of her shots are up to date, the only shot that isn't up to date is the Rabies shot and that's just because she was 2 young to get it but she's old enough now. She has not been spayed, i'll leave that decision up to whomever acquires her. She's good with people, maybe a touch shy. We haven't had her around many other dogs but she has been around some and she was ok. She is micro-chipped also. I'll include a couple of things with her as we probably won't need them. That includes a metal crate(for house training), a nice crate that you can use in the car to transport, and an exercise pen. Speaking of crates, she is partially crate trained. She sleeps in her crate and typically doesn't have a problem being in there. We do let her roam the house so she is used to that freedom. We were in the middle of potty training her. Honestly she does just about as well as any puppy would do. I personally take her out whenever i think about it or whenever she shows signs(whining). She's a sweet girl and loves her toys(especially plush toys). Serious inquires only please. Any additional questions, please feel free to ask and I'll answer to the best of my ability. I'm asking $500 for her.

IMG_1755[1].JPG IMG_E0557[1].JPG

Breed
Siberian Husky
Date Born
Jan 7, 2021
Price
City
Greenfield
State
Indiana - IN
Zip Code