J

Jmiranda

Breed
Siberian Husky
Price
City
Oceanside
CA
Looking for a great home for this sweet Husky!

He comes with records of his first shots, a large kennel, shampoo, brush, adjustable dog bowl(comes with 2 bowls), a big bag of food, training pads, two toys, a collar, and a leash, dog treats, and a glass jar for his treats!!

price is negotiable!

Attachments

• 7573773F-C8F6-4631-8E28-D310F0E9B928.jpeg
    7573773F-C8F6-4631-8E28-D310F0E9B928.jpeg
    79.1 KB Views: 4
  • 1E9FCFBC-4CC7-400A-AAFE-EDB06F0E56BF.jpeg
    1E9FCFBC-4CC7-400A-AAFE-EDB06F0E56BF.jpeg
    174.3 KB Views: 4
J

jazz

Hello! I am very interested if the puppy is still available but would like to negotiate the price if possible. I would love if you could message me privately.

J

Jmiranda

jazz said:
Hello! I am very interested if the puppy is still available but would like to negotiate the price if possible. I would love if you could message me privately.
Hello. The puppy is still available. Feel free to message me if you’d like to speak privately. I am new to this site and not sure how to message you.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Please exchange email addresses from here to communicate privately.

Thank you.

Jay

PS - You can reply with your email address and then simply delete the reply. It'll still be sent to the person't email.

J

jazz

Jmiranda said:
Hello. The puppy is still available. Feel free to message me if you’d like to speak privately. I am new to this site and not sure how to message you.
My email address is [email protected] since I am also new and unsure how to message someone else privately. You can also just text me at 831-245-6479

Last edited:
Siberian Husky for Sale in Oceanside, California was posted on 10-28-2019 by Jmiranda in the Siberian Husky forum.

Search