Siberian Husky for Sale in Oceanside, California

Jmiranda

Breed
Siberian Husky
Price
City
Oceanside
Looking for a great home for this sweet Husky!

He comes with records of his first shots, a large kennel, shampoo, brush, adjustable dog bowl(comes with 2 bowls), a big bag of food, training pads, two toys, a collar, and a leash, dog treats, and a glass jar for his treats!!

price is negotiable!

Attachments

• 7573773F-C8F6-4631-8E28-D310F0E9B928.jpeg
    7573773F-C8F6-4631-8E28-D310F0E9B928.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 1E9FCFBC-4CC7-400A-AAFE-EDB06F0E56BF.jpeg
    1E9FCFBC-4CC7-400A-AAFE-EDB06F0E56BF.jpeg
    174.3 KB · Views: 4

jazz

Hello! I am very interested if the puppy is still available but would like to negotiate the price if possible. I would love if you could message me privately.

Jmiranda

Hello! I am very interested if the puppy is still available but would like to negotiate the price if possible. I would love if you could message me privately.
Hello. The puppy is still available. Feel free to message me if you’d like to speak privately. I am new to this site and not sure how to message you.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Please exchange email addresses from here to communicate privately.

Thank you.

Jay

PS - You can reply with your email address and then simply delete the reply. It'll still be sent to the person't email.

jazz

Hello. The puppy is still available. Feel free to message me if you’d like to speak privately. I am new to this site and not sure how to message you.
My email address is [email protected] since I am also new and unsure how to message someone else privately. You can also just text me at 831-245-6479

Last edited: