Siberian Husky for Sale in Englewood, Colorado

• Thread starter Shaylawhitted
  • Start date

523 Total Thread Views

Browse More Siberian Huskies

S

Shaylawhitted

Reaction Score
A friend and I adopted a Siberian husky almost a month ago from a shelter who believed he was around 2 or 3 years old. He definitely acts more puppy-like. I’m not sure if it’s just old puppy habits that were never corrected or if he’s younger than we think. But this friend recently backed out and dropped the dog solely on me and I just don’t have the time or recourses to train him. He’s such a sweet boy and has a lot of potential. He does know a little bit as far as sit, stay, shake, and lie down but, he has a problem with play biting (doesn’t hurt). He’s very high energy and needs someone who has the time to take him out or has a fenced in yard. I would not recommend buying him if you have a cat. He tries biting my cat every chance he gets but he’s very friendly and loves playing with other dogs. He’s hasn’t been aggressive toward any other dog he’s encountered or any kids or people that wanna pet him. He also doesn’t bark even if he hears other dogs barking. I’ve left him alone in my apartment for hours at a time and he’s pretty well behaved other than chewing up a few paper things like mail, paper bags, and tissue boxes. He has a pretty big scar on his back. I’m not sure what caused it since it was there before we adopted him but his hair definitely isn’t growing back in that spot. He does pretty well on a leash other than pulling every now and then. He gets very excited when he sees another dog and it’s hard to get his attention in those moments. All he needs is a little obedience training or even at home consistent training but I’m just never home to be that person. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I’m looking to rehome him ASAP.

He will come with everything I’ve purchased for him. Any food I have left over, all his toys, harness, leash, waste bags.

B7DE2ED6-AD35-4371-B8AD-3F9C2DAC698B.jpeg BAB4DD43-8AC6-4BAE-A07C-92B4C4CEC555.jpeg 5B588326-0A83-4EEB-9F78-4D73833927FF.jpeg 6AA9B000-DD4D-4341-9120-0B05E164DD1A.jpeg

Breed
Siberian Husky
Price
City
Englewood
State
Colorado - CO
Zip Code
Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back