Search

Colorpoint Siberian Cat

1K Total Thread Views

Browse More Siberians

SiberianLover

Reaction Score
I have a neutered (full blood) Bluepoint Siberian available to a loving home. Bluepoints have blue eyes and long white coats with gray on the tips of their ears, tail, and paws. Siberians are hypoallergenic so he doesn't affect allergy sufferers (I myself am allergic to cats and he's never caused me any problems with my allergies). He has a doglike personality and is great around kids. I've never seen him in a bad mood. Siberians grow until age 5 so he's very active and LOVES to play. He even comes running to you if you call his name (sometimes)! Potter3.JPG

Breed
Siberian
Price
$1000
City
Washington DC area
State
Maryland - MD

Attachments

• Potter1.JPG
    Potter1.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 3