Search

Siamese Blue Point Male

2K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Sherri · Posted: )

Browse More Siamese

Deanneboo75

Reaction Score
Located near Cameron mo. Updated 3/24/20

Captain Jack sparrow. Born 12/31/19. Both parents blue point siamese . This guy is a love bug, just like is parents.

Currently on free choice iams or royal canin kitten. He prefers royal canin. Prefers worlds best cat litter to tidy cats. First shots already. On preventative schedule for worming and spot on.

I do not ship at this time, sorry.

Breed
Siamese
Date Born
Dec 31, 2019
Price
City
Cameron
State
Missouri - MO
Zip Code

Attachments

• 20200310_175330.jpg
    20200310_175330.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 2

Captain Jack sparrow. Born 12/31/19. Both parents blue point siamese . This guy is a love bug, just like is parents.

Currently on free choice iams or royal canin kitten. He prefers royal canin. Prefers worlds best cat litter to tidy cats. First shots already. On preventative schedule for worming and spot on.

When you say love bug, do you mean that Capt Jack likes to snuggle? We are looking for a kitten that will love being held and snuggling. We live in Illinois and might be willing to drive to your location for pick up if you are open to that. Would you consider any discount in price given that you will not need to ship and because the kitten is getting older? Just wondering. We look forward to your reply.

Hello, My name is Patty, I am inquiring about your Siamese kitten. Please email me or you can call or text me at 402–9 80–8884. I would be willing to drive to pick up kitten after speaking with you.

Is Capt Jack available for pick up?