Search

Shih Tzu Mix Pups

718 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by JamesA. · Posted: )

Browse More Shih Tzus

JamesA.

Reaction Score
Hello,

I need to home four adorable pups. They are Shitzu mix born on Thanksgiving Day. This is Yeti, female pup she is the smartest one of the litter. I am litter box training and this one knows exactly what to do; she is the first one to use the litterbox after her naps. My dog and the mother is terrier mix and the daddy is Shitzu. She has two other sisters and one brother. Will be updating with more pics... I'm asking $700.

Breed
Shih Tzu
Date Born
Nov 26, 2021
Price
$700
City
Raleigh
State
North Carolina - NC
Zip Code

Attachments

• WIN_20210102_15_48_28_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20210102_15_48_28_Pro.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Luxuryencouters
Happy New Year ?
Hope your great ? just checking to see if you have puppies . Thanks for sharing, I’d like to get maybe 2 females if you have . Can come ASAP with cash . I’d like to go over a lil details and do business with you at your earliest .
Do you have contact information or do you want mines ? New to the site ??

Happy New Year ?
Hope your great ? just checking to see if you have puppies . Thanks for sharing, I’d like to get maybe 2 females if you have . Can come ASAP with cash . I’d like to go over a lil details and do business with you at your earliest .
Do you have contact information or do you want mines ? New to the site ??
Oh I thought I had my number in the post. Can you share yours?