Search

New Member Introductions

• Thread starter Admin
  • Start date

167K Total Thread Views | 560 Replies | (Latest Reply Posted: )

Shih-Poo Breeder in Albion, New York

Sharon Nottingham. I live in Albion, New York and I'm selling Shih-Poo puppies.

Hello from Jackie Davis from Turtle Lake, North Dakota

I have 11 puppies for sale. They're black, white, and brown - all different color mixed breed. Springer Spaniel and Blue Heeler and Border Collie, Black Lab and Golden Retriever in them. They are very good puppies. 2 girls and 9 boys for $100,00 each. Thank you. Please get ahold of me.

Bengal Beauty from Chipley, Florida

I love cats. I currently have an older Siamese who is a love bunny for sure....so I've always wanted to have a Bengal companion....in comes my Snow Leopard hybrid...he is gorgeous and I love him. He is extremely playful.

20190810_170858.jpg

Yaya From Alexandria, Virginia

Hello, I’m Yaya. I have blue bully-pit bull puppies ? 13 to be exact, lol. All from one litter in one day. All are alive and healthy.

KellyB said:
I love cats. I currently have an older Siamese who is a love bunny for sure....so I've always wanted to have a Bengal companion....in comes my Snow leopard hybrid...he is gorgeous and I love him. He is extremely playful.
He is cute ?

Triple Heartbreak Acres - Riley, Kansas

Small family ranch where we raise Red Angus Cattle and Boer goats for sale, meat and fun. With these animals we have a working full blood pair of Australian Shepherds and a full blood pair of Louisiana Catahoula Dogs.

Hello - Poodle Lover Here - Baytown, Texas

My name is Patrice. I am 38, and I have a beautiful black and white teacup male poodle that is 6 months old. He requires more attention than what I have to give him due to my work schedule. I think he would be great around those with time and or kids.

XL Bully? Price?

Edgar said:
XL Bully? Price?
Their dad is an XL and their mom is a Standard... Price: $800 for Bando and $400 for Lucky.

Newton Shepherds in Trezevant, Tennessee

Hey everybody, I just found this site. My husband and I breed German Shepherds. We both handle general dog care, and I do most of the planning involving probable genetic outcomes. We only have 1 breeding female, solid black and highly intelligent; therefore, we can give her proper attention and focus and help her with the puppies. We both love German Shepherds, and always try to choose breeding partners that will maintain/improve the overall health of the breed, while keeping both the versatility and beauty of the breed uncompromised. Our setup is still fairly small at this time, but we put a great amount of focus on quality. Our puppies are born indoors, where their mother is most comfortable and safe. They have 1/4 acre fenced in to play in when they take their first trip outside, and have several trips enjoying the 2-3 acres that isn’t fenced in. Newton Shepherds always tries to introduce many different experiences to our pups, to properly socialize them. We’re always improving our complete list of stimuli, but it includes meeting all sorts of people, including children, hearing various noises including vacuum cleaners, drills & saws, loud music, and video games with gunshots. We don’t just run down a checklist with them either; time is taken to really show them that the new experiences can be positive things. We won’t make ridiculous promises about our puppies having no fears(goals), but we do everything possible to show them that they don’t have to fear everything. Our goal is to produce puppies that are the picture of health, and to raise them in a way that sets them up for success in whatever they go on to do from here once they join their new families.

EECB8E1B-AE7D-40E0-8B2D-36BC9CC4C88F.png

B06D9775-A743-4C4E-8D70-951D71B997CB.jpeg

72F78395-927C-4149-B256-07591EE6AF69.jpeg

5B795237-E0B6-4C66-A61A-8B45EAE00A8C.jpeg

Hi,

Welcome to the website and good luck with your pups!

Jay

New Member from Houston, Texas

My name is Mary and the reason I am here is my small terrier mix had 4 pups, and I cannot possibly keep all 4. Before they were born, I had decided to keep 1, but I have decided to keep 2, hehe. The are adorable, loving and beautiful.

46F05102-DC1A-42D4-943F-D884B5438BFE.jpeg

AFE64588-1F25-41F9-A3E9-6D2A56C146FF.jpeg

F9D13675-2A0C-43E7-A4A1-6AF0D8F7C47F.jpeg

4819B256-66E7-430B-87E1-96542AE744AE.jpeg

Reactions: zeda
CASS & Epic Kennels - Jessup, Maryland

Hello, my name is Chris. I am breeder who breeds AKC Boxers. I am located in the Maryland area and I own (2) Boxers, they will be ready to breed in a year or so. My partner in Dothan Alabama just had Boxer Puppies recently and I am helping promote his litter so they can find happy homes and be part of a new family. Boxers are my favorite dog full of excitement, always playful and hyper. I recommend these dogs for active people because they are full of energy.

4BA1E904-245E-4C45-B1C7-2BBEAB586E93.jpeg

02EF342C-9263-44A0-BAF5-A27506A6E585.jpeg

58B7BE8C-1434-4B83-AD52-8E423C0729D4.jpeg

Hello from Ozawkie, Kansas - Boxer Lover Here

Hello - my name is Connie. And I am a lover of boxers, my 2 year old, Cheyenne just had her first liter. Five little boys and one little girl. Needless to say its been a real challenge, five days after Cheyenne had her pups she was bit by a copper head. I almost lost her. So I became mommy and caretaker over night the puppies had to be bottle fed for a couple of long days but they are all very healthy and momma is doing fine now. It is going to be very hard to give them up but I know I can't keep all of them, which is why I'm making intros now. I hope to find at least 4 of my furbabies loving forever families who love boxers as much as I do. Thank you in advance for the ones who fall in love with my and Cheyennes furbabies.

20190730_134451_HDR.jpg

Persian Cat Breeder in Vancouver, Washington

Hi all. I’m a small cattery PNW PAWS located in Vancouver WA. We breed Persians and exotics. We love the breed. Look us up on Facebook. Please share us if you know anyone looking.

Hello from Port Arthur, Texas

Hello there! My name is Tarlton Collins, Jr., a native of Port Arthur, Texas. I'm a dog lover and the proud owner of two Miniature Schnauzer puppies. In my spare time, I enjoy long walks with my dogs and fishing.

Hello Tarlton!

Welcome to the website and good luck with your pups! Let us know if you need anything.

Thanks!

Jay

Hello, My Name is Donna, I'm a Pet Astrologer - Fairport, New York

Hi Everyone,

I've been interpreting natal birth charts for people and their pets for many years. I believe that a personality profile of your pet is a valuable tool for understanding. Helps with training, creating a strong bond and developing trust. Chart and interpretation sent via email. $50 for a detailed introduction to your new or long-loved pet. Dogs, cats, and birds welcome.