Scottish Folds and Straights

  • Thread starter Scottishfoldery
  • Start date
S

Scottishfoldery

Member
  • #1
Breed
Scottish Fold Long and Short Hair
Price
900-1600
City
Lake Worth
State
Florida - FL
Expecting baby kitties soon! We are looking for approved homes for our beautiful scottish folds and straights! If you believe you are interested please message me for more info!
Pictures posted are from previous litters!
 

Attachments

  • A50B4C00-8740-47C2-B075-970FC2BB2B1E.jpeg
    A50B4C00-8740-47C2-B075-970FC2BB2B1E.jpeg
    124.5 KB Views: 4
  • A619BEE9-05C6-4D08-B7CC-6F35D3BAF348.jpeg
    A619BEE9-05C6-4D08-B7CC-6F35D3BAF348.jpeg
    101.1 KB Views: 7
  • 95E73B12-56E4-42C5-945D-ADBF80746BE3.jpeg
    95E73B12-56E4-42C5-945D-ADBF80746BE3.jpeg
    61.4 KB Views: 7
  • F1AE5C19-6BDC-47DE-9A72-E7394EEC11A1.jpeg
    F1AE5C19-6BDC-47DE-9A72-E7394EEC11A1.jpeg
    88.9 KB Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
A

Austinjesus

New Member
  • #2
hello, I’m interested in one male kitten, do you deliver ? I’m in Austin,Tx
 
S

Scottishfoldery

Member
  • #3
Austinjesus said:
hello, I’m interested in one male kitten, do you deliver ? I’m in Austin,Tx
Hi I do if it is a nonstop flight. It looks from Miami there is on American Airlines. Is this kitten for show or pet? I do not allow breeding with my kittens.
 
A

Amacow90

New Member
  • #4
Hi!

I was wondering if you had any kittens with a Scottish fold still available? And if so how much is the cost? And are you located in Florida?

Thanks!

-Amanda
 
S

Scottishfoldery

Member
  • #5
Austinjesus said:
hello, I’m interested in one male kitten, do you deliver ? I’m in Austin,Tx
i just wanted to send you a photo of an available male kitten I have. He is 4 weeks old right now.
 

Attachments

  • 2D9BE612-F0E1-4060-9271-09026E75B2EC.jpeg
    2D9BE612-F0E1-4060-9271-09026E75B2EC.jpeg
    104.5 KB Views: 3
S

Scottishfoldery

Member
  • #6
Amacow90 said:
Hi!

I was wondering if you had any kittens with a Scottish fold still available? And if so how much is the cost? And are you located in Florida?

Thanks!

-Amanda
HI Amanda. I am located in Lake Worth Fl. At this time I have one male available. Short Hair Scottish Fold Black Classic Tabby. He is only 4 weeks old at the time.
 

Attachments

  • 05F58C23-F18E-4A4F-8A55-3615A0F5760E.png
    05F58C23-F18E-4A4F-8A55-3615A0F5760E.png
    518.3 KB Views: 4
  • 31EC1C7B-FFCC-4661-A4BF-53F8AA90DA19.jpeg
    31EC1C7B-FFCC-4661-A4BF-53F8AA90DA19.jpeg
    104.5 KB Views: 3
G

ghost1188

New Member
  • #7
Scottishfoldery said:
i just wanted to send you a photo of an available male kitten I have. He is 4 weeks old right now.
Scottishfoldery said:
Hi I do if it is a nonstop flight. It looks from Miami there is on American Airlines. Is this kitten for show or pet? I do not allow breeding with my kittens.
interested in kitten please send contact info
 
S

Scottishfoldery

Member
  • #8
I am so sorry but he was reserved earlier today🤪 I am hopefully expecting another litter from a different mom in about 6 weeks. My name is Kim and my number is 561 596 2482 . You can follow our Instagram page @scottish_foldery or like our facebook page Scottishfoldery Cats and Kittens.
You can text me or give me a call to be put on the waitlist
 
Top