• Start date

862 Total Thread Views

Browse More Savannahs

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thomas frank

Reaction Score
Beautiful F3 Savannah boy. He is a stunning boy, he is used to living in his outside enclosure, he is with 4 other boys and girls and is fine with them. He does allow you to stroke him when he gets used to you, I think if you can give him a lot of 121 time he will become super friendly, unfortunately due to ill health I’ve not been able to give him that time, and it is unfair. He has Royal Canin digestive down all the time but also has raw mince and day old chicks. I want him to go to someone who is going to have the time to spend with him. He will go with no paperwork but for a higher price I could Tica register him

Breed
Savannah
City
Fort Lauderdale
State
Florida - FL

Attachments

• savannah (35).jpg
    savannah (35).jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 5
  • savannah (2).jpg
    savannah (2).jpg