Date Born
03/07/2019
Sex
Female
Price
$400.00
Fort Lauderdale
FL
88 Very energetic and fearless, good with people and other cats, box trained, eats Fancy Feast kitten twice a day and Purina One kitten dry food is left out, plus her mother catches lizards and baby iguanas for her! 8 weeks old, will need her first kitten shots soon. I have both parents, they are medium size Bengals with some admixture of Savannah, average size and healthy, friendly

Attachments

Sheila

Hi Peter, this is Sheila, Rita is the kitten. I have 3 Bengal kittens currently, 2 males and 1 female, born June 24. They have had all their kitten shots and are neutered, just waiting for their new homes.

Peter Allen

88 Very energetic and fearless, good with people and other cats, box trained, eats Fancy Feast kitten twice a day and Purina One kitten dry food is left out, plus her mother catches lizards and baby iguanas for her! 8 weeks old, will need her first kitten shots soon. I have both parents, they are medium size Bengals with some admixture of Savannah, average size and healthy, friendly
Hi Peter, this is Sheila, Rita is the kitten. I have 3 Bengal kittens currently, 2 males and 1 female, born June 24. They have had all their kitten shots and are neutered, just waiting for their new homes.
Hi Shela. I am interested in a female. Where are you located? Would I be able to come and see her?
Peter

Sheila

I am in Oakland Park (just north of Fort Lauderdale). I'll be home most of the time except Sunday afternoon, you can call ahead to make sure I'm here (904) 874-7204

Attachments

Rita, baby Bengal seeking her forever home was posted on 05-02-2019 by Sheila in the Bengal forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.