Breed
Bengal
Price
$400.00
City
Fort Lauderdale
State
Florida - FL
88 Very energetic and fearless, good with people and other cats, box trained, eats Fancy Feast kitten twice a day and Purina One kitten dry food is left out, plus her mother catches lizards and baby iguanas for her! 8 weeks old, will need her first kitten shots soon. I have both parents, they are medium size Bengals with some admixture of Savannah, average size and healthy, friendly

Attachments

• IMG_0095.JPG
    IMG_0095.JPG
    72.3 KB Views: 32
P

Peter Allen

Hi. I live in Deerfield and looking for a Bengal. Is Sheila still available?
Thanks
Peter 516-721-7777

S

Sheila

Hi Peter, this is Sheila, Rita is the kitten. I have 3 Bengal kittens currently, 2 males and 1 female, born June 24. They have had all their kitten shots and are neutered, just waiting for their new homes.

P

Peter Allen

Sheila said:
88 Very energetic and fearless, good with people and other cats, box trained, eats Fancy Feast kitten twice a day and Purina One kitten dry food is left out, plus her mother catches lizards and baby iguanas for her! 8 weeks old, will need her first kitten shots soon. I have both parents, they are medium size Bengals with some admixture of Savannah, average size and healthy, friendly
Sheila said:
Hi Peter, this is Sheila, Rita is the kitten. I have 3 Bengal kittens currently, 2 males and 1 female, born June 24. They have had all their kitten shots and are neutered, just waiting for their new homes.
Hi Shela. I am interested in a female. Where are you located? Would I be able to come and see her?
Peter

S

Sheila

I am in Oakland Park (just north of Fort Lauderdale). I'll be home most of the time except Sunday afternoon, you can call ahead to make sure I'm here (904) 874-7204

Attachments

• IMG_0142.JPG
    IMG_0142.JPG
    79.6 KB Views: 10
Rita - Baby Bengal Seeking Forever Home was posted at PetClassifieds.US on 05-02-2019 by Sheila in the Bengal forum. Continue browsing or visit our Pet Classifieds homepage.

Search