Search

Rehoming Female Blue Brindle Cane Corso FREE- 2 Years Old - Bluffton, South Carolina

• Thread starter mitterpeace
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views

Browse More Cane Corsos

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitterpeace

Reaction Score
I have a beautiful sweet Cane Corso I need to rehome due to job requirements. She is ICCF registered, purchased for $2800 from championship bloodlines. She has been spayed. She is UTD on shots and I have her papers. She is great with cats, and dogs once she gets to know the dog. She has never been around small children only teenagers but I think she will do fine. She is great at guarding the house and very very smart! She will be 3 on Feb 4 2020 and weighs about 98 pounds. Very well trained. Her rehoming fee will be $400. I live in Bluffton SC.

Breed
Cane Corso
Price
Free
City
Bluffton
State
South Carolina - SC

Attachments

• IMG_8853-2.PNG
    IMG_8853-2.PNG
    342.8 KB · Views: 10