Search

Rehoming a Golden Retriever Puppy

783 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by MicheleE · Posted: )

Browse More Golden Retrievers

Kroy

Reaction Score
Looking for a loving home for a 10 week old golden retriever puppy in San Francisco area. He is up to date with vaccines, dewormers and wellness vet check. Only serious families contact please.

Breed
Golden Retriever
Date Born
Oct 15, 2020
City
San Francisco
State
California - CA
Zip Code

Attachments

• 38A954FD-8AFB-4454-B7D6-8E3EB134AFC0.jpeg
    38A954FD-8AFB-4454-B7D6-8E3EB134AFC0.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
My family is looking for a golden retriever. He will have a Chihuahua Corgi to play with and our oldest daughter has an Akita as her Service Dog. Our youngest daughter would love to have a dog to take running and go hiking as we live in the mountains of Pollock Pines above Placerville near HW50. We had an Australian Shepherd that passed away a few years ago and it is time to get another big dog. We live on 2 acres and have a fenced yard and a creek with a pond in the wet season. I'm a teacher but at home now so this would be a perfect time to train him before returning to the classroom. I'm hoping he will be able to come to school with me. We are wondering how much you are asking for him? Thank you.
Michele