• Start date
TalksToTrees

TalksToTrees

Breed
Mini Australian Shepherd
City
Plano
Texas
Don't know a lot about her recent history, but she is a sweet girl who needs a loving family - preferably on a farm or homestead.. or, at least a very large backyard.

Here is what I do know:
  • Date of birth: July, 2016
  • Sex: Female
  • Breed: Full blood mini Australian Shepherd
  • Weight: 30 pounds - so a bigger mini Aussie
  • Color: Blue merle / white / copper
  • Eye color: Brown
  • Tail: Docked
  • Registration: She was ASDR registered by a breeder - papers are included
  • Recent History: The bit I know little about is what she was doing from the time she left the breeder in July, 2019 to October, 2019
  • Leash Trained: Yes
  • Crate Trained: Yes
  • Potty Trained: Somewhat. Needs more work. Her accidents mostly seem to happen because she gets so excited or is unsure and nervous.
  • Intelligence: Extremely smart! Seems to learn quickly.
  • Activity Level: Quite excitable.. takes a moment for her to calm down. Loves to play.
  • Personality: Passive. Very sweet.. almost clingy. Loves her nose and ears rubbed. Loves all kinds of attention. Would probably be good around little kids.
  • Noise Level: Makes nearly no noise. Have not heard her bark at all. Does not whine.
  • Shots: Most recently... on 10/2, she had her Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 2 - Parainfluenza - Parvovirus vaccine. She needs her rabies updated.
  • Other Pets: Seems to ignore the cat and tries to play with dogs.
  • Photos: I've attached a collage of photos. Found her baby photo on the breeder's website so included that, too.
How you can adopt her:
  1. Location: You must be in Texas
  2. Your Lifestyle & Homelife: You've got to be on a ranch, farm, homestead or have a very large back yard. She deserves to run. Or, if you run as a hobby, that might work. The main thing is that this sweet girl needs exercise and a loving home, so if you reach out please explain your situation to me.
  3. Delivery: I will not deliver her to you
  4. Meeting Location: I'll pick a public place in Plano
  5. Rehoming Fee: $100.00 to ensure she goes to a good home

Attachments

• Pink Pistol - Collage.jpg
    Pink Pistol - Collage.jpg
    147.4 KB Views: 4
Rehoming 3 Yr Old Mini-Aussie - ASDR Registered - Dallas, TX Area was posted on 10-27-2019 by TalksToTrees in the Australian Shepherd forum.

Search