Search

Please Help Rehome Female Chinchilla

2K Total Thread Views | 11 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Mr_Dave · Posted: )

Browse More Chinchillas

Mr_Dave

Reaction Score
Still Looking to rehome our 3 year old female Chinchilla.

About 3 years old. Friendly but needs someone who will play with her daily. Very sweet needs, a playmate. Loves dried apples, nibbling fingernails and jumping around.
$100 Large cage, custom stainless wheel (not the one in the picture which was used to destruction), food and whatever we have for her included. Pickup in Charlotte, NC only.

Breed
Chinchillas
Price
$100
City
Charlotte
State
North Carolina - NC
Zip Code

Attachments

• IMG_0660.jpg
    IMG_0660.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0661.jpg
    IMG_0661.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0662.jpg
    IMG_0662.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 106
Hi, is your chinchilla still available? I am very interested.

Any reason why she is still yet to be rehomed? I am very interested. Where in Charlotte are you located?

Any reason why she is still yet to be rehomed? I am very interested. Where in Charlotte are you located?
My youngest lost interest. She needs someone that will play with her daily. We’re in Steel Creek.

If you’re still interested, let me know. We can arrange for you to meet her.

Is she still available? We have 2 females that we’ve had since they were babies and are 3 yrs old. We have a huge cage and are looking for another female. Pls let me know.

Reactions: Mr_Dave
Is she still available? We have 2 females that we’ve had since they were babies and are 3 yrs old. We have a huge cage and are looking for another female. Pls let me know.
Yes, she’s still looking for a new home and maybe a few friends.

Still Looking to rehome our 3 year old female Chinchilla.

About 3 years old. Friendly but needs someone who will play with her daily. Very sweet needs, a playmate. Loves dried apples, nibbling fingernails and jumping around.
$100 Large cage, custom stainless wheel (not the one in the picture which was used to destruction), food and whatever we have for her included. Pickup in Charlotte, NC only.
Our male has sadly passed away of old age So dearly miss him. Was so heart broken. Please is she still available? Please contact. Would take care of her and make a good home her.

Reactions: Mr_Dave
Our male has sadly passed away of old age So dearly miss him. Was so heart broken. Please is she still available? Please contact. Would take care of her and make a good home her.
Yes she is. We’re still looking for a new home for her.