• Start date

BFerreira

Breed
akita
City
Wills Point
State
Texas - TX
Registered Akita Pups. 2 boys and 1 girl left. Tina, Dutch, and Slash. Two different litters. Slash came from Dustee and Duke on 8-22-19. Tina and Dutch came from Dutchess and Duke 8-27-19. These babies are ready for their forever home. Parents come from a champion blood line and well sought after mighty kodiak; Largest akita on record. Pups are very healthy. No vaccines. Natural rearing methods are in place. Natural worming methods are being used and pups have been checked and are negative. Great with children, and other animals. Akitas must be socialized at a young age. All pups have been together and socialized for weeks.

pictures to follow...

Katiecarbaugh

Can you provide me with contact information to reach out regarding purchasing and Akita! I would like to inquire. My number is 760 505 4270 thanks!!

Registered Akita Pups. 2 boys and 1 girl left. Tina, Dutch, and Slash. Two different litters. Slash came from Dustee and Duke on 8-22-19. Tina and Dutch came from Dutchess and Duke 8-27-19. These babies are ready for their forever home. Parents come from a champion blood line and well sought after mighty kodiak; Largest akita on record. Pups are very healthy. No vaccines. Natural rearing methods are in place. Natural worming methods are being used and pups have been checked and are negative. Great with children, and other animals. Akitas must be socialized at a young age. All pups have been together and socialized for weeks.

pictures to follow...
Are any of these puppies still available? Price?