Search

Re-Home Two Adult Cats - Wichita, Kansas

716 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Paigie377 · Posted: )

Browse More Domestic Shorthairs

Tori

Reaction Score
Two Adult Cats. Loki and Leo, both male. Loki (black), is about 4.5 years old. He is very cuddly and loving once he warms up to you. He is happy to sit with you, in your lap and loves to just be with you. Leo (striped), is about 2 years old. He is very friendly. He loves to snuggle, cuddle and play! He will become your best friend and you will be his best friend. Both are fixed, litter box trained and have been indoor cats. They get along with dogs and people. They were both rescue cats and love to cuddle and play. We have loved them but are moving soon and unfortunately, we cannot take them with us. Need to find a good home for them to go to who will love and care for them. They will make someone very happy, we are so sad that they must go. Would like them to stay together please. They will come with some food, some litter and their grooming brush. $25 re-homing fee.

Breed
Domestic Shorthair
Price
$25
City
Wichita
State
Kansas - KS
Last edited:
Hi, my name is Paige. I was wondering if they are still available? And if so could you give me a call. At 4702342960