Search

Ragdoll Kittens for Sale in Madison, Wisconsin

Like Lilac?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Like other colors more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Ragdolllover · Posted: )

Browse More Ragdolls

mylovetails

Reaction Score
Thor, a rare lilac point bicolor Ragdoll kitten, is available for reservation. Will go home early in December with two sets of shots, and his neuter already done. Fluffy and charming boy! Parents Ragdoll HCM tested and cardiogram, free of FeLV, FIV. Both Championed. Health guarantee. Will have more kittens up for adoption soon. Ask about him! Or his 1/2 siblings.

Breed
Ragdoll
Price
$840
City
Madison
State
Wisconsin - WI

Attachments

• Thor_1206.jpg
    Thor_1206.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 13
Thor, a rare lilac point bicolor Ragdoll kitten, is available for reservation. Will go home early in December with two sets of shots, and his neuter already done. Fluffy and charming boy! Parents Ragdoll HCM tested and cardiogram, free of FeLV, FIV. Both Championed. Health guarantee. Will have more kittens up for adoption soon. Ask about him! Or his 1/2 siblings.
Hi! I saw your past post about your ragdoll kittens and was wondering if you would be having any new litters anytime soon? Thank you so much!

Hi! I saw your past post about your ragdoll kittens and was wondering if you would be having any new litters anytime soon? Thank you so much!
I should have kittens again from this pair in early July - blue and lilac bicolors again.

@mylovetails do you have any kitten coming soon? I am in Minneapolis but can come to Madison. Please let me know if there is any. Thanks.