Ragdoll Kitten Available

• Thread starter ThomasRull
  • Start date

945 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

Browse More Ragdolls

T

ThomasRull

Reaction Score
BEST OF THE BEST.....My kittens are raised with my five children, cats (with multiple Supreme Grand Champion Bloodlines and a dozen+ more awards) and dogs (dog and children friendly!) Suburban home hobby bred and raised with my five young children ages eleven through nineteen. Excellent dispositions and unequaled temperaments; I can't stress enough how great it is that my Genuine Ragdoll Cats and Kittens are well socialized with my multiple children and pets. My family raises top quality true TICA Ragdoll Cats and kittens - beware of the fakes; those without TICA and CFA registered parents and/or without certified pedigrees to show you (anyone can claim "purebred" but without a certified pedigree to back it up - who knows what breed you are really getting?!)! My cats were bred from breeders with multiple generations of their family being breeders and over fifty years combined experience to bring out the best in the Ragdoll breed. Over a dozen champion bloodlines are in all my pets including but not limited to multiple Supreme Grand Champion, and about a dozen or more awards.

Breed
Ragdoll
Date Born
Aug 1, 2021
Price
City
New York
State
New York - NY
Zip Code
ThomasRull said:
BEST OF THE BEST.....My kittens are raised with my five children, cats (with multiple Supreme Grand Champion Bloodlines and a dozen+ more awards) and dogs (dog and children friendly!) Suburban home hobby bred and raised with my five young children ages eleven through nineteen. Excellent dispositions and unequaled temperaments; I can't stress enough how great it is that my Genuine Ragdoll Cats and Kittens are well socialized with my multiple children and pets. My family raises top quality true TICA Ragdoll Cats and kittens - beware of the fakes; those without TICA and CFA registered parents and/or without certified pedigrees to show you (anyone can claim "purebred" but without a certified pedigree to back it up - who knows what breed you are really getting?!)! My cats were bred from breeders with multiple generations of their family being breeders and over fifty years combined experience to bring out the best in the Ragdoll breed. Over a dozen champion bloodlines are in all my pets including but not limited to multiple Supreme Grand Champion, and about a dozen or more awards.
I might be interested. Can you give me more information?