Search

Rabbits! Black & Grey - White Paw & One with White Nose!

• Thread starter Jasminrodri
  • Start date

838 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

Browse More Rabbits

J

Jasminrodri

Reaction Score
Hello! An accident happened where my bunny got with my other bunny so now we have babies, not a breeder, not a professional. Just looking for good homes for these babies!

P.S. if you want more pictures, ask and you will receive! :)

These bunnies have been handled since birth and are very tolerant of humans, they also lick you and give so much love.

We will also tell you the gender once we find it out.

REQUIREMENTS!

- show me the living space you have for them. Cage, enclosure, room, whatever.

The enclosure is the only thing I want to see the rest I will hope you have and take care of.

FACTS!

- since they are young, they will need timothy hay and pellets, constant access to clean water and enough space to roam around.

- Be gentle with them, they are small. I don’t suggest this as a kids first pet, please don’t do that to these baby bunnies. Get a child a cat or something.

- will need Timothy hay. Alfalfa hay can be used too but make sure you switch back to Timothy hay in 3 months.

-bedding and cage clean every four days. Spot clean throughout those days.

- let them roam free for more than 4-5 hours a day, it could be in intervals. If they aren’t out enough they will get stressed and pull out their fur making a very sad bunny.

- veggies each day. Fruits as TREATS.

-research what they can’t eat, like Avocado. Make sure u do good research.

- give them affection, and if you have another bunny, search up the PROPER way to introduce them. Don’t just put them in the same space and expect them to be besties.

- i don’t suggest having them near any big animals! They could get traumatized and skittish, since things bigger than them make them insecure.

- if they randomly stop pooping, watch out cause something is wrong and they need attention. (They poop like 200 times a day, you will for sure notice)

: these bunnies are healthy and cared for and I just want to make sure they stay that way once they are out of my care!

Breed
Rabbits
Date Born
Aug 29, 2021
Price
20-25
City
North Lauderdale
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code
Here are the bunnies.

3B86DEBC-53EF-4C74-8025-BB7E8F5CEC5B.jpeg D4D3F137-960D-443D-A079-3B6EC39DB04E.jpeg A1220D56-A53A-46CB-AE08-E432C44E0167.jpeg D7AC6E3F-C530-4509-9AD9-9285FC08C609.jpeg