Purebred TICA Registered Bengal Kittens in KY

• Thread starter moonstonecattery
  • Start date

871 Total Thread Views

Browse More Bengals

M

moonstonecattery

Reaction Score
UPDATE: The girl has been reserved, so we have three boy Bengal kittens available.

We had a beautiful litter of purebred Bengal kittens born on January 16th to Warlore and Laveau. Both of their parents are TICA registered so they can be as well if wanted. We have three boys and one girl! We are asking $1500 for each of the males and $2500 for the female. I may be somewhat flexible on the price for the perfect home so feel free to reach out. We will also be having more litters in the future as well. We have been calling them Hermione, Mars, Jupiter, and Mercury but you can change their names if you want to. They will be ready for their new homes after March 13th (pick up dates are a little flexible for the right homes), when they have their first shot. They will also be dewormed bi-weekly since birth and will be socialized with people and other pets (dogs and cats) before going to their new homes.

Their parents are pictured, and I can send pics of the kittens from their last litter if wanted. I am happy to answer any questions you may have. I am also happy to keep you posted with new photos of them as they grow and frequent updates.

You can see lots more pics of them on my website here: moonstonecattery.wixsite.com/mysite/kittens.
You can see videos of the Bengal kittens on my new youtube channel here: www.youtube.com/channel/UCww0HTYLECPwvXXoewf4H9w.
Also, please check out my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/moonstonebengals/.

If you are interested in getting one of them (or possibly a pair!) please let me know by texting at 27zero21 two430 eight or filling out our kitten application here: forms.gle/CfcKcPPxAViLuBKK6. We are in the Winchester, KY area. Please share with friends and family who may be interested. Thank you and best wishes!

Breed
Bengal
Date Born
Jan 16, 2021
Price
City
Winchester
State
Kentucky - KY
Zip Code

Attachments

• IMG_4459.JPG