Purebred Siberian Husky Puppies in Louisiana

AlphaChick54

AKC Purebred Siberian Husky puppies for sale located in Gonzales, Louisiana. I have 6 puppies available (only 4 shown)....Three girls -Female #2 Gray/Black/white w/ Blue eyes, Female #3 Gray/white w/ Blue eyes and Female #4 is a Red/Copper/White w/ blue eyes I have Three Males - #1 Male- Black/white w/ Blue/Parti eyes, #3 Male- Wolfgray w/ Blue eyes and #4 Male- Gray/white w/ Brown eyes. You can view all puppy pictures on my website. All pups will have 1st vaccine, Utd on de-wormer, Health guarantee, Vet check before departure. Sold as Pet/companion with spay/neuter contract. Can start departing after July 4th @ 8 weeks old.. You can checkout my Videos on my Facebook page.... Blue Eyed Louisiana Huskies in the Ruff, LLC. I am a licensed breeder in the state of Louisiana and I have been raising huskies for over twenty years. I am accepting $200 deposit to hold puppy until departure day and then the remaining balance of $500 will be due on pick-up day. I DO NOT ship my babies....they must be picked up at my kennel. I want to meet new owners of my babies face to face. Please read my Guarantee page on my website - http://www.southernsiberianhuskies.com before placeing a non-refundable deposit with PayPal on my website and you can email me with questions/concerns - [email protected] or call/text me at (225) 571-1488

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Pet Lovers! Show Off Your Pet Photos. We Have an Entire Section Just For You!

Latest posts

Advertisement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DC1414