MustLoveShihtzus

Reaction score
Breed
Shih Tzu
Price
$750
City
Chipley
Purebred Shih Tzu Puppy Female "Olivia" Ready to go to her fur-ever home August 26th! Toy Dog breed

Purebred Shih Tzu puppy that we call Olivia is looking for her fur-ever home! She comes with registration, has been de-wormed and will be up to date on puppy shots. She will also be treated with Frontline Plus for flea protection at 8 weeks old. Mom is 10 lbs and Dad is 9 lbs so I expect her to be around the same size. She has been well socialized and is very comfortable around people. Very playful and healthy little fur ball :)
Shih Tzus are toy dog breeds. They are very affectionate, intelligent, active, spunky, loyal and clever in temperament. Shih Tzus are considered to be hypo-allergenic because they barely shed their fur. They also get along very well with other pets.
Olivia has been loved since birth and I want her to find a home where she can be loved for the rest of her life.
Olivia.jpg

Last edited:

MustLoveShihtzus

Reaction score
Purebred Shih Tzu puppy that we call Bosley is looking for his fur-ever home! He comes with registration, has been de-wormed and will be up to date on puppy shots. He will also be treated with Frontline Plus for flea protection at 8 weeks old. Mom is 10 lbs and Dad is 9 lbs so I expect him to be around the same size. He has been well socialized and is very comfortable around people. Very playful and healthy little fur ball :)
Shih Tzus are toy dog breeds. They are very affectionate, intelligent, active, spunky, loyal and clever in temperament. Shih Tzus are considered to be hypo-allergenic because they barely shed their fur. They also get along very well with other pets.
Bosley has been loved since birth and I want him to find a home where he can be loved for the rest of his life.
Will del Bosley2.jpg

Attachments

• Bosley1.jpg
    Bosley1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: Monica colecio

MustLoveShihtzus

Reaction score
Purebred Shih Tzu puppy that we call Jolene is looking for her fur-ever home! She comes with registration, has been de-wormed and will be up to date on puppy shots. She will also be treated with Frontline Plus for flea protection at 8 weeks old. Mom is 10 lbs and Dad is 9 lbs so I expect her to be around the same size. She has been well socialized and is very comfortable around people. Very playful and healthy little fur ball :)
Jolene has been loved since birth and I want her to find a home where she can be loved for the rest of her life.

Jolene1.jpg

Attachments

• Jolene2.jpg
    Jolene2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

MustLoveShihtzus

Reaction score
Purebred Shih Tzu puppy that we call Tillie is looking for her fur-ever home! She comes with registration, has been de-wormed and will be up to date on puppy shots. She will also be treated with Frontline Plus for flea protection at 8 weeks old. Mom is 10 lbs and Dad is 9 lbs so I expect her to be around the same size. She has been well socialized and is very comfortable around people. Very playful and healthy little fur ball :)
Tillie has been loved since birth and I want her to find a home where she can be loved for the rest of her life.
Tillie1.jpg

Attachments

• Tillie2.jpg
    Tillie2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

MustLoveShihtzus

Reaction score
Purebred Shih Tzu puppy that we call Gracie is looking for her fur-ever home! She comes with registration, has been de-wormed and will be up to date on puppy shots. She will also be treated with Frontline Plus for flea protection at 8 weeks old. Mom is 10 lbs and Dad is 9 lbs so I expect her to be around the same size. She has been well socialized and is very comfortable around people. Very playful and healthy little fur ball :)
Shih Tzus are toy dog breeds. They are very affectionate, intelligent, active, spunky, loyal and clever in temperament. Shih Tzus are considered to be hypo-allergenic because they barely shed their fur. They also get along very well with other pets. Gracie has been loved since birth and I want her to find a home where she can be loved for the rest of her life.

Gracie1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Monica colecio and BGreen

MustLoveShihtzus

Reaction score
Purebred Shih Tzu puppy that we call Brutus is looking for his fur-ever home! He comes with registration, has been de-wormed and will be up to date on puppy shots. He will also be treated with Frontline Plus for flea protection at 8 weeks old. Mom is 10 lbs and Dad is 9 lbs so I expect him to be around the same size. He has been well socialized and is very comfortable around people. Very playful and healthy little fur ball :)
Brutus has been loved since birth and I want him to find a home where he can be loved for the rest of his life.

Brutus1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne0711

MustLoveShihtzus

Reaction score
Purebred Shih Tzu puppy that we call Macy is looking for her fur-ever home! She comes with registration, has been de-wormed and will be up to date on puppy shots. She will also be treated with Frontline Plus for flea protection at 8 weeks old. Mom is 10 lbs and Dad is 9 lbs so I expect her to be around the same size. She has been well socialized and is very comfortable around people. Very playful and healthy little fur ball :)
Macy has been loved since birth and I want her to find a home where she can be loved for the rest of her life.

Macy1.jpg Macy2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BGreen

cncdina

Reaction score
Hi, what girls do you have left

MustLoveShihtzus

Reaction score
Hi,
I still have Macy, Gracie and Tillie left :)

Lynne0711

Reaction score
MustLoveShihtzus said:
Purebred Shih Tzu puppy that we call Brutus is looking for his fur-ever home! He comes with registration, has been de-wormed and will be up to date on puppy shots. He will also be treated with Frontline Plus for flea protection at 8 weeks old. Mom is 10 lbs and Dad is 9 lbs so I expect him to be around the same size. He has been well socialized and is very comfortable around people. Very playful and healthy little fur ball :)
Brutus has been loved since birth and I want him to find a home where he can be loved for the rest of his life.

View attachment 7976
where is he located and is he potty trained?

BGreen

Reaction score
Hi. Do you have any of your females available? Are you located in Florida?

Purebred Shih Tzu Puppies For Sale in Florida was posted on 08-19-2019 by MustLoveShihtzus in the Shih Tzu forum.