Date Born
7/1/2019
Sex
Female
Price
$750
Chipley
Florida
Purebred Shih Tzu Puppy Female "Olivia" Ready to go to her fur-ever home August 26th! Toy Dog breed

Purebred Shih Tzu puppy that we call Olivia is looking for her fur-ever home! She comes with registration, has been de-wormed and will be up to date on puppy shots. She will also be treated with Frontline Plus for flea protection at 8 weeks old. Mom is 10 lbs and Dad is 9 lbs so I expect her to be around the same size. She has been well socialized and is very comfortable around people. Very playful and healthy little fur ball :)
Shih Tzus are toy dog breeds. They are very affectionate, intelligent, active, spunky, loyal and clever in temperament. Shih Tzus are considered to be hypo-allergenic because they barely shed their fur. They also get along very well with other pets.
Olivia has been loved since birth and I want her to find a home where she can be loved for the rest of her life.
Olivia.jpg

Last edited:
Purebred Shih Tzu puppy that we call Bosley is looking for his fur-ever home! He comes with registration, has been de-wormed and will be up to date on puppy shots. He will also be treated with Frontline Plus for flea protection at 8 weeks old. Mom is 10 lbs and Dad is 9 lbs so I expect him to be around the same size. He has been well socialized and is very comfortable around people. Very playful and healthy little fur ball :)
Shih Tzus are toy dog breeds. They are very affectionate, intelligent, active, spunky, loyal and clever in temperament. Shih Tzus are considered to be hypo-allergenic because they barely shed their fur. They also get along very well with other pets.
Bosley has been loved since birth and I want him to find a home where he can be loved for the rest of his life.
Will delBosley2.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Purebred Shih Tzu puppy that we call Jolene is looking for her fur-ever home! She comes with registration, has been de-wormed and will be up to date on puppy shots. She will also be treated with Frontline Plus for flea protection at 8 weeks old. Mom is 10 lbs and Dad is 9 lbs so I expect her to be around the same size. She has been well socialized and is very comfortable around people. Very playful and healthy little fur ball :)
Jolene has been loved since birth and I want her to find a home where she can be loved for the rest of her life.

Jolene1.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Purebred Shih Tzu puppy that we call Tillie is looking for her fur-ever home! She comes with registration, has been de-wormed and will be up to date on puppy shots. She will also be treated with Frontline Plus for flea protection at 8 weeks old. Mom is 10 lbs and Dad is 9 lbs so I expect her to be around the same size. She has been well socialized and is very comfortable around people. Very playful and healthy little fur ball :)
Tillie has been loved since birth and I want her to find a home where she can be loved for the rest of her life.
Tillie1.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Purebred Shih Tzu puppy that we call Gracie is looking for her fur-ever home! She comes with registration, has been de-wormed and will be up to date on puppy shots. She will also be treated with Frontline Plus for flea protection at 8 weeks old. Mom is 10 lbs and Dad is 9 lbs so I expect her to be around the same size. She has been well socialized and is very comfortable around people. Very playful and healthy little fur ball :)
Shih Tzus are toy dog breeds. They are very affectionate, intelligent, active, spunky, loyal and clever in temperament. Shih Tzus are considered to be hypo-allergenic because they barely shed their fur. They also get along very well with other pets. Gracie has been loved since birth and I want her to find a home where she can be loved for the rest of her life.

Gracie1.jpg

Last edited:
Purebred Shih Tzu puppy that we call Brutus is looking for his fur-ever home! He comes with registration, has been de-wormed and will be up to date on puppy shots. He will also be treated with Frontline Plus for flea protection at 8 weeks old. Mom is 10 lbs and Dad is 9 lbs so I expect him to be around the same size. He has been well socialized and is very comfortable around people. Very playful and healthy little fur ball :)
Brutus has been loved since birth and I want him to find a home where he can be loved for the rest of his life.

Brutus1.jpg

Last edited:
Purebred Shih Tzu puppy that we call Macy is looking for her fur-ever home! She comes with registration, has been de-wormed and will be up to date on puppy shots. She will also be treated with Frontline Plus for flea protection at 8 weeks old. Mom is 10 lbs and Dad is 9 lbs so I expect her to be around the same size. She has been well socialized and is very comfortable around people. Very playful and healthy little fur ball :)
Macy has been loved since birth and I want her to find a home where she can be loved for the rest of her life.

Macy1.jpgMacy2.jpg

Last edited:

Lynne0711

Purebred Shih Tzu puppy that we call Brutus is looking for his fur-ever home! He comes with registration, has been de-wormed and will be up to date on puppy shots. He will also be treated with Frontline Plus for flea protection at 8 weeks old. Mom is 10 lbs and Dad is 9 lbs so I expect him to be around the same size. He has been well socialized and is very comfortable around people. Very playful and healthy little fur ball :)
Brutus has been loved since birth and I want him to find a home where he can be loved for the rest of his life.

View attachment 7976
where is he located and is he potty trained?