Search

Purebred Golden Retriever from Great Lineage

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Farrah · Posted: )

Browse More Golden Retrievers

Dominickpette

Reaction Score
Pure bread from great lineage.

Up to date on worming, vaccinations and microchipped.

Transported to us yesterday and my 2 year old had a severe allergic reaction to him.

Regretful sale as we had been looking to expand our family for a while, but I don’t want to keep him outside.

He is very friendly and just wants to follow us around. Looking to find him a good home ASAP so he can start bonding with his new family.

I’m happy do deliver and drop him off if you're close-ish.

Price is fixed, that’s what we paid for him.

Serious enquiries only.

gr.jpg

Breed
Golden Retriever
Date Born
Aug 4, 2020
Price
$500
City
Princeton
State
New Jersey - NJ
Zip Code
Hello, very interested. We live in Bethesda, Maryland. Would love him. We have one daughter who loves dogs and who wants one.

Hello. Very interested. I hope still available.