RavenKRabbits

Breed
holland lop, lionhead, mini rex
Price
City
Tacoma
State
Washington - WA
Can provide references from happy buyers also, health guarantee too *******prices are primarily $100-200 for juniors/young adults/etc, babies $100-325. Accepting deposits to reserve any babies not ready yet. ********

Can meet, arrange transport and also ship.

---Please read ad fully before contacting----Adults only please contact, or consult your parent/guardian first. please consult all family members, landlords etc about adding a rabbit to your family/household before contacting, Thank You!--

purebred and many are pedigreed. Nice type, small sizes and unusual colors.

Some babies ready in a few weeks (accepting deposits for those) to juniors a few months old and ready now

I have holland lop which have floppy ears and are typically 3-5 lbs full grown, they are a laidback and mellow breed that are best for younger kids.

Lionheads are a curious and friendly breed, fuzzy upright ears and may need mild hand grooming depending on how fuzzy- 2-3.5 lbs full grown.

mini rex rabbits have very short, often non shedding velveteen fur and upright ears. 3-4 lbs.

Rabbits are all dewormed a few times with two different medications prior to leaving. They are used to inside and outside and enjoy tv/computer laptime, playing with their cardboard boxes, various toys and exploring the house along with grazing, digging and racing around outside. They are used to kids and other animals also. They are all fairly socialized and friendly.

Most are pedigreed and some 4H approved.

Your bunny will come with transition food, and caresheets. You will also get lifetime support and I love updates and hearing how the bunnies are doing! If interested, please contact. I would love to match the right bunny up to a great home

Text is best or email with a number to call. 6 7 8 4 0 8 00 74 Look forward to hearing from you and matching the right bunny up to you and your family!

RK Rabbits on facebook, ravenkrest

Attachments

• 00I0I_4eEdsZgvvdK_600x450.jpg
    00I0I_4eEdsZgvvdK_600x450.jpg
    60.3 KB Views: 5
  • 00707_13scWOHtct4_600x450.jpg
    00707_13scWOHtct4_600x450.jpg
    67.6 KB Views: 4
  • v11.jpg
    v11.jpg
    79.5 KB Views: 4
  • meeps1.jpg