Search

Pugapoos

771 Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Melissa12 · Posted: )

Browse More Pugs

Melissa12

Reaction Score
I am expecting a litter of pugapoos in late October 2021. If you are interested please contact me and I can place you on a waiting list. I can also send photos of the parents.

Breed
Pug
Price
City
Eagle Point
State
Oregon - OR
Zip Code
I am expecting a litter of pugapoos in late October 2021. If you are interested please contact me and I can place you on a waiting list. I can also send photos of the parents.
Hi there! Totally random but I think one of your pups was rehomed to us. We adored her, just wanted to get a little more detail regarding mom, dad and maybe DOB? Thanks so much!

Hi there! Totally random but I think one of your pups was rehomed to us. We adored her, just wanted to get a little more detail regarding mom, dad and maybe DOB? Thanks so much!
Hi. I’m glad she found you. Sorry to hear they rehomed her. She was born October 23 2021. May I ask if it was Alicia who rehomed? They all were so precious.

I just reread my message! Should have said adore* are not adored - she’s so smart! I got her from a gentleman, not sure what his wife’s name was. They just said they weren’t balancing puppy duty well and I jumped at the opportunity. I had 2 pugs that passed away within the last 2 years, each making it to 15 years old. My son really wanted another pug but his allergies were really bothered by them. I never considered a pugapoo until we found her, and well she’s perfect. While I have you can I ask about her parents? Would love to know who was pug and who was poo - and maybe their sizes? Attaching a recent picture of our girl Zoey.

Attachments

• 7DADFF85-CADE-48C9-900D-F4A3074EF1B5.jpeg
    7DADFF85-CADE-48C9-900D-F4A3074EF1B5.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 2
  • DF24B223-6F99-4362-951C-DA1AC5D259AB.jpeg
    DF24B223-6F99-4362-951C-DA1AC5D259AB.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2
Mom is a pug. Dad a poodle. She is darling. I’m glad you are enjoying her.

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back