Proven Pairs of Cockatoos for Sale

• Thread starter KristinaW
  • Start date

2K Total Thread Views

Browse More Cockatoos

K

KristinaW

Reaction Score
Goffins - $800 pr - will sit and feed their babies, good parents, the first pair to start laying (Feb) for our weather. Both birds flee the nest box upon inspection. Fully flighted. She has a semi-plucked chest. She pulls her feathers in the spring and then lets them grow back during the course of the year. --SOLD--

Umbrella - $1750 pr - usually lay in May/June, I usually pull the eggs and incubate or put them under the Medium Sulphur Crested pair. Male is not friendly towards humans, fingers beware. Fully flighted. Perfect feather. --SOLD--

Medium Sulphur Crested (aka Eleanora) - $2500 - usually start laying in Mar/April. Will sit and feed their babies like a champ. Both birds flee the nest box upon inspection. Fully flighted. She is plucked, he is perfect.

I have never had any aggression issues with any of these pairs.

Will to ship within the lower 48 states ONLY. Can not ship outside the US, so please don't ask.
Please email or call with any questions.

Breed
Cockatoo
Price
$2500
City
Houston
State
Texas - TX