Search

Precious Shih Tzu/Pomeranian Mix Pups!

825 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by CamTolnay · Posted: )

Browse More Shih Tzus

Pitter patter Paws

Reaction Score
I have 8 precious little babies that will be looking for their new loving home by the end of September. There are 5 males and 3 females in all different colors each with their own little personality. They will come with their first set of vaccines and deworming. If you're looking for a new member to add to your loving home please contact me. Please Feel free to ask any questions.

image.jpg image.jpg

Breed
Shih Tzu
Date Born
Jul 20, 2021
Price
City
Limerick
State
Pennsylvania - PA
Zip Code
Hi, my name is Cameron. I was wondering if you had any available puppies. If you do can you please let me know. Thank you in advance!