Poodle Puppies for sale in Brooklyn

ZipporahCrafts

New York
New York
We are a Brooklyn-based family who has been blessed with a litter of 10 poodle puppies (first litter ever!), and it is time for them to transition to their permanent homes with their lifelong families.

Dogs will not be "shipped". Adoptees should be within driving distance of NYC. Puppies are 87% Poodle and 13% Retriever. Great curly poodle hair. Father is AKC poodle. They are all apricot. Very great temperament and personalities. Would make great therapy and family dogs. We do have boys and girls available. Others are going to support foundation.

More info at [email protected] / 917-426-1456

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi

I'm looking for a solid color male standard poodle for my husband. He was diagnosed with congestive heart failure with a-fib. This has been going on for the since his by-pass 2yrs age. Doctor and visiting nurses ordered more activity. Hoping a puppy will motivate him. We are in Middletown RI and would pick up gladly. Also there was no price posted. 4019997060or4016198403

ZipporahCrafts

Hi

I'm looking for a solid color male standard poodle for my husband. He was diagnosed with congestive heart failure with a-fib. This has been going on for the since his by-pass 2yrs age. Doctor and visiting nurses ordered more activity. Hoping a puppy will motivate him. We are in Middletown RI and would pick up gladly. Also there was no price posted. 4019997060or4016198403
Good morning— I think we may have been recently in touch via email!— if you are “RR” hi!👋

The puppies are $1500 each and almost 13 weeks. We’ll discount if we can negotiate you handling vaccinations on your end. Pick-up only.

I believe we have 1 (large) boy left per my husband. Can discuss at 917-426-1456 if easier.

Thanks,

Poodle Puppies for sale in Brooklyn was posted on 11-05-2019 by ZipporahCrafts. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.