Search

Pit Bull Puppies

2K Total Thread Views | 9 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Mthurlby · Posted: )

Browse More Pit Bulls

Tgillenwater89

Reaction Score
2 females and 1 male pitbull puppies

Females $450 males $400 looking for their forever home. Puppies are currently 3 weeks old. They will be ready to go the week of Christmas. Asking for a deposit to secure your puppy. Puppies will be dewormed and have their 1st shot.

Breed
Pit Bull
Price
$450
City
Lancaster
State
Pennsylvania - PA

Attachments

• Collage 2019-11-30 18_05_15.jpg
    Collage 2019-11-30 18_05_15.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 59
  • Collage 2019-11-30 18_04_04.jpg
    Collage 2019-11-30 18_04_04.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited by a moderator:
Is the girl gray or is it just the lighting?

Do you have photos of the mother and father? Will they be registered?

Have you ever shipped? I am looking into ground transportation as I live in NH. I would like the gray girl tho if she is still available

Have you ever shipped? I am looking into ground transportation as I live in NH. I would like the gray girl tho if she is still available

Do you have a phone number I can text you? If I can find transportation for the puppy I will PayPal you the deposit today

I have never shipped... I am not even sure how to go about setting that up. Do you know?

I have never shipped... I am not even sure how to go about setting that up. Do you know?
I have found a ground transportation that is much safer than flying that will pick her up christmas week. Could you send me more pictures of the girls? Do you have pictures of there parents?