Search

Pit Bull for Sale in Albuquerque, New Mexico

605 Total Thread Views

Browse More Pit Bulls

Papa0912

Reaction Score
Female Pitbull Hi my name is carmela I am 1 years old I got all my shots my mom and dad and myself really heart broken we have 3 acres run aroud i am not used other people just my family and out side I am really lovable gave me chance my mom is really sick going threw alot cant spend time with me my dad lost job from so he only working trying pay Bill's my mama doctors told her she cant work so we struggle so bad I been with them sents 5weeks please we don't want go to pound we all know what they do please some one help us save her have good home god bless you i dont have time for anybody games I am a female with all my shots dont waste our time and your time serious people only and we dont want to take her to shelter and the pound or to anmail humane that our last. option by wenesday if nothing they will put her down because of her breed please save me a chance to live because wel all.know.SHE HAS ALL shots she not used other ppl but me and my wife and how babies has big yard run and comes in at night God bless you I am big lovable dog my wife heath in really bad shape of heath so

Breed
Pit Bull
Price
$40 for Good Home
City
Albuquerque
State
New Mexico - NM

Attachments

• 20200211_171844.jpg
    20200211_171844.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 11