Poodle
Date Born
02Jun2019
Price
$1600
Summerville
SC
PHANTOM MINI POODLE PUPPIES 12 WEEKS OLD

These adorable puppies have purebred parents from Japan. They began potty training outside since 8 weeks old. They sleep throughout the night without any issues. They are both very playful and LOVE to have their bellies rubbed! These puppies come from a long bloodline of smart genes, easily trained and very loyal. Also very good around small children and other animals.

The girl is the black phantom and the boy is the reddish/tan phantom. There is one picture of the dam (black poodle full grown, she is just over 8lbs). The sire was a borrowed male breeder (no papers were provided from the owners), he is the apricot full grown poodle.

Please message me with any questions you have and I will try to answer them as fast as I can. Thank you for reading my ad.

Shots are all up-to-date. They will receive their 3rd set of puppy shots on 31AUG2019. They will also come with puppy training pads, harness with leash and collar, and 1lb or more of the puppy food they are currently on (Instinct Raw Boost).

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: