Persian
Date Born
2/23/19
Sex
Female
Price
Rialto
California
Marie is a Persian purebred born on 02/23/19. She will be ready to go to a new home on 04/27/19. She has long solid white hair that is super soft. She has a flat face like both parents. Marie has beautiful blue eyes. She is perfectly healthy and very active. She loves to run and play. She is potty trained. Both parents are purebred Persian and are completely indoor. Marie will come with her shot record and a rehoming kit on the day of her adoption. No papers or other forms are provided since she is being sold as a pet. Only serious callers please. The price is non negotiable. The rehoming fee is $1,000. We do not ship or transport our kittens. Please call if you can adopt her otherwise please don’t call with unnecessary questions and offers. I only except CASH or PayPal. We can meet at my home or at a near by location. These are the only pictures that will be provided updates on instagram.com PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS CALLERS! DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO ADOPT A PERSIAN KITTEN. THEY DO REQUIRE LOTS Of ATTENTION AND TIME!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

mycutelovelypets

Max is a Persian purebred male born on 02/23/19. He will be ready to go to a new home on 04/27/19. He has long solid white hair that is super soft. He has flat face like both parents. He is perfectly healthy and very active. He loves to run and play. He is potty trained. Both parents are purebred Persian and are completely indoor. Max will come with his shot record and a rehoming kit on the day of his adoption. No papers or other forms are provided since he is being sold as a pet. Only serious callers please. The price is non negotiable. The rehoming fee is one thousand dollars. We do not ship or transport our kittens. Please call if you can adopt him otherwise please don’t call with unnecessary questions and offers. I only except CASH or PayPal. We can meet at my home or at a near by location. These are the only pictures that will be provided and video Link updates on instagram.com (mycutelovelypets)PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS CALLERS! DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO ADOPT A PERSIAN KITTEN. THEY DO REQUIRE LOTS Of ATTENTION AND TIME

Attachments

mycutelovelypets

Milo is Persian purebred male born on 02/23/19. He will be ready to go to a new home on 04/20/19. He has long orange/white hair that is super soft. He has extreme flat face. Milo is the largest of his litter. He is perfectly healthy and very active. He loves to run and play. He is potty trained. Both parents are purebred Persian and are completely indoor. He will come with his shot record and a rehoming kit on the day of his adoption. No papers or other forms are provided since he is being sold as a pet. Only serious callers please. The price is non negotiable. The rehoming fee is $11,200. We do not ship or transport our kittens. Please call if you can adopt him otherwise please don’t call with unnecessary questions and offers. I only except CASH or PayPal. We can meet at my home or at a near by location. These are the only pictures that will be provided and video Link updates on instagram.com. PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS CALLERS! DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO ADOPT A PERSIAN KITTEN. THEY DO REQUIRE LOTS Of ATTENTION AND TIME!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Persian Kitten was posted on 04-16-2019 by mycutelovelypets in the Persian forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.