Joeman1989

Breed
Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Price
$500
City
Morgantown
West Virginia
Miss Daisy is 7 months old. We got her from an Amish breeder in September. Unfortunately we are moving to a place that doesn’t allow dogs. Looking for a good home for her. We paid $1000 for her and looking for a half rehoming fee of $500. She has all her shots and a health check. Please contact me if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Can you please upload some photos to this ad?

Thank you.

Jay

J

JMGray79

Joeman1989 said:
Miss Daisy is 7 months old. We got her from an Amish breeder in September. Unfortunately we are moving to a place that doesn’t allow dogs. Looking for a good home for her. We paid $1000 for her and looking for a half rehoming fee of $500. She has all her shots and a health check. Please contact me if you're interested.
I am interested if you are in Morgantown WV. I’ve found a bunch of different dog and each one was in another state and I don’t want to wait when I decide on an animal for my family please send me pictures if she is available. Thanks you in advance

Pembroke Welsh Corgi for Adoption in Morgantown, West Virginia was posted on 01-07-2020 by Joeman1989 in the Pembroke Welsh Corgi forum.

Search