Search

Peewee Chihuahua

2K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Tiffie · Posted: )

Browse More Chihuahuas

Tiffie

Reaction Score
Peewee is 7 month old full blood mini chihuahua his color is amazing and his spunk is unmatched we’re having a baby and we can’t handle the two.

600F7DB9-39D0-4429-9A95-09DF6D9F0215.jpeg

87CD058E-80BD-42BA-8B82-A1719C49DFCC.jpeg

AC91D913-5608-459D-B8ED-BE7A8EA8FD66.jpeg

240A763B-E49C-4522-85A0-0285E681B573.jpeg

Breed
Chihuahua
Date Born
Jun 12, 2020
Price
$1,100
City
Dayton
State
Ohio - OH
Zip Code
Hello, can you tell me a little bit more about the dog?

Yes I can what else would you like too know? He’s not “fixed” so if you wanted to mate him you could. He’s a lover and likes attention. We have him house trained for the most part. We just take him out frequently during the day and at night put him in his crate.

Yes I can what else would you like too know? He’s not “fixed” so if you wanted to mate him you could. He’s a lover and likes attention. We have him house trained for the most part. We just take him out frequently during the day and at night put him in his crate.
What a sweet boy.My 17 yr old chihuahua past away in her sleep Jan 14,2021 She was everything to me. I can provide your little guy a safe,healthy & happy home I’m retired so have tons of time to share with him I too have a PeeWee chihuahua he is fixed 13 yr old with heart issues I rescued him many yrs ago My PeeWee sleeps a lot has never bit or had a fight.He is very kickback, it’s just who he is. My beloved Chica was the nurse dog always cleaning his ears and looking after him. It would be wonderful to have a spunky little guy to our family. No children in our home Have fenced yard, doggy door too Your Peewee would have the life as a king. He would live indoors we own our home, he would travel on many ventures I take, have his own bed by the fireplace and sleep on my bed at night I don’t crate so he would have free range of the house He would never be alone I would take him everywhere or my husband is usually home. Please email or text me soon Jennifer.

Hi Jennifer I’m sorry about the loss of your baby girl. Peewee has never really interacted with other dogs when we got him from pet land he was crated by himself. We do crate him at night and when we leave the house. He’s not fixed. He will be 8 months on the 12th, so he’s full of energy and loves good scratches. He believes he’s a big dog so he try’s to protect us. He barks when he have to go out and he does a little dance when his bowl is empty. We try not to have company because he can be feisty with new ppl. But that’s because he wants everyone to scratch and love on him. All in all he’s a good boy