• Thread starter Lima
  • Start date

614 Total Thread Views

Browse More Domestic Shorthairs

L

Lima

Reaction Score
Meet Luna!
She is a gorgeous orange and white young cat. She was a rescue and has been domesticated. She is definitely a house only cat. She gets scared and anxious when she is outdoors.
You have to be patient with her, as I said she is a rescue and we have no idea what her life was like before we found her. She does shy away from hands, but if you lay on the couch she will snuggle with you.
She is very talkative and definitely has a funny personality.
She gets along great with other cats but it does take her a couple weeks to acclimate.
She is not fixed. We took her to the vet to get all of her shots and do a thorough check up, but the trip caused her a lot of distress so we have not made the trip. When she is in heat, she definitely wants more pets and does get a lot more talkative. But we have not noticed any howling (except when she went to the vets! ?)
We are looking for a very loving home, with a family who will give her the proper care and life she deserves. She truly is a treasure.
If you're ready to give a whole lot of love to this sweet furbaby, get in touch!

IMG-20201208-WA0007.jpg IMG-20200411-WA0031.jpeg

Breed
Domestic Shorthair
Date Born
Feb 20, 2020
Price
$100
City
Oberlin
State
Ohio - OH
Zip Code