• Start date

2K Total Thread Views | 9 Replies

Browse More Golden Retrievers

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luna - Valley Beautiful

Reaction Score
We have a beautiful cream golden puppy needing to be rehomed due to personal allergies/health issues. Her name is Luna and she has not been spayed and comes from a wonderful set of AKC parents. She is very well trained: knows sit, stay/wait, come, drop, catch, lay down, down, go to bed, and will wait for permission if food is set on her paw. She is also crate trained and loves being in there and she will come with her crate, bowls, toys, and heartworm meds (pack of 6). Her shots are up to date but will be due in October for her yearly shots. She has also been raised with kids and another dog and has been wonderful. Cost to rehome: $350.

IMG_0134.PNG

IMG_0135.PNG

IMG_0136.PNG

Breed
Golden Retriever
Date Born
Apr 2, 2019
Registration
  1. AKC
Price
$350
City
Erwin
State
Tennessee - TN
Zip Code
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jlaud
Hi there. Is there any opportunity for transport? We are in Pa and looking for a young adult to bring home as our baby passed away a few moths ago. I am a stay at home mom so she would never be left alone (unless I'm running errands but I always brought our previous dog with me everywhere). We have a large yard and 12+ years of dog ownership. Vet references & neighbor references. Luna would certainly fill a void in our life. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Is this beautiful girl
Still available?

Hey if your not busy could I come meet her this weekend , you can call or txt me.

Hello is she still available? I am looking for a play companion for my goldendoodle.

Luna - Valley Beautiful said:
We have a beautiful cream golden puppy needing to be rehomed due to personal allergies/health issues. Her name is Luna and she has not been spayed and comes from a wonderful set of AKC parents. She is very well trained: knows sit, stay/wait, come, drop, catch, lay down, down, go to bed, and will wait for permission if food is set on her paw. She is also crate trained and loves being in there and she will come with her crate, bowls, toys, and heartworm meds (pack of 6). Her shots are up to date but will be due in October for her yearly shots. She has also been raised with kids and another dog and has been wonderful. Cost to rehome: $350.
Hi wanted to check and see if this dog is available? Very interested.

Luna - Valley Beautiful said:
Would love to have her. Short drive for in middle tennessee.

Is she still available?? Please text me.

Is she still available? We have a 20+ acre farm with several children who need a good companion. Plenty of room to run around!

Is she still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.