Apr 2, 2019
Price
$350.00
City
Erwin
State
Tennessee - TN
Zip Code
We have a beautiful cream golden puppy needing to be rehomed due to personal allergies/health issues. Her name is Luna and she has not been spayed and comes from a wonderful set of AKC parents. She is very well trained: knows sit, stay/wait, come, drop, catch, lay down, down, go to bed, and will wait for permission if food is set on her paw. She is also crate trained and loves being in there and she will come with her crate, bowls, toys, and heartworm meds (pack of 6). Her shots are up to date but will be due in October for her yearly shots. She has also been raised with kids and another dog and has been wonderful. Cost to rehome: $350.

IMG_0134.PNG

IMG_0135.PNG

IMG_0136.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jlaud
J

Jlaud

Reaction score
Hi there. Is there any opportunity for transport? We are in Pa and looking for a young adult to bring home as our baby passed away a few moths ago. I am a stay at home mom so she would never be left alone (unless I'm running errands but I always brought our previous dog with me everywhere). We have a large yard and 12+ years of dog ownership. Vet references & neighbor references. Luna would certainly fill a void in our life. Looking forward to hearing from you.

K

KrisF

Reaction score
Is this beautiful girl
Still available?

L

Leeballard

Reaction score
Hey if your not busy could I come meet her this weekend , you can call or txt me.

A

adamd2893

Reaction score
Hello is she still available? I am looking for a play companion for my goldendoodle.

K

kmcreed

Reaction score
Luna - Valley Beautiful said:
We have a beautiful cream golden puppy needing to be rehomed due to personal allergies/health issues. Her name is Luna and she has not been spayed and comes from a wonderful set of AKC parents. She is very well trained: knows sit, stay/wait, come, drop, catch, lay down, down, go to bed, and will wait for permission if food is set on her paw. She is also crate trained and loves being in there and she will come with her crate, bowls, toys, and heartworm meds (pack of 6). Her shots are up to date but will be due in October for her yearly shots. She has also been raised with kids and another dog and has been wonderful. Cost to rehome: $350.
Hi wanted to check and see if this dog is available? Very interested.

C

Ckenyon

Reaction score
Luna - Valley Beautiful said:
Would love to have her. Short drive for in middle tennessee.

G

Goldenlover4

Reaction score
Is she still available?? Please text me.

P

[email protected]

Reaction score
Is she still available? We have a 20+ acre farm with several children who need a good companion. Plenty of room to run around!

Y

YazMireles2020

Reaction score
Is she still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Year Old Female AKC Golden Retriever was posted on 03-23-2020 by Luna - Valley Beautiful in the Golden Retriever forum.

Get Verified!

Have you become a Verified Seller yet? If you're a trusted member of PetClassifieds.US, you really should consider it. Learn more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandymae
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap