Search

Only 2 left (boy/girl)! - Siamese Seal Point Kitten

2K Total Thread Views | 12 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Akcreates22 · Posted: )

Browse More Siamese

Kan

Reaction Score
We have 1 girl and 1 boy left! from a litter of four. They will be due to leave the nest around July 15th. They are all purebreds with no papers (shots and neutering not included). We take care of our cats in a loving, clean home. If you are interested, please contact me here.
We live near Springfield, Oregon and do not ship our kittens. Past and current kittens are shown in the pics below along with their mama, Diva Rose.
Thank you!

Maxwell Smart2.jpg 20210402_092834.jpg 20210428_141033_Film3-1.jpg 20210606_191335.jpg

Breed
Siamese
Date Born
May 28, 2021
Price
$400
City
Springfield
State
Oregon - OR
Zip Code
Last edited:
Reactions: baileymrmrs
Hi there! I would love more information on your Siamese kittens! If you could email me more info, that would be great! Thank you!

Reactions: baileymrmrs
Hi there! I would love more information on your Siamese kittens! If you could email me more info, that would be great! Thank you!
Hi there! We live in the Springfield, Oregon area. We have had past owners come from Montana, California, Idaho and Washington. Our last little guy is healthy and lovable as are all four in the litter. He is still available and would be able to go home around April 25th. Shoot me your email address and I can send you an intro I have to our Seal Point Siamese. Thanks!

Hello - is the Siamese kitten still available?

Hi there! We live in the Springfield, Oregon area. We have had past owners come from Montana, California, Idaho and Washington. Our last little guy is healthy and lovable as are all four in the litter. He is still available and would be able to go home around April 25th. Shoot me your email address and I can send you an intro I have to our Seal Point Siamese. Thanks!
Yes, my email is modsquad_82@hotmail.com
I’m in the Eugene area, so I’m pretty close to you!

Please take a photo of one of your kittens next to a piece of paper with "PETCLASSIFIEDS.US" written on it for verification. Then, upload that photo here. Thank you.

Hello - is the Siamese kitten still available?
It is still available. Let me know if you want an intro email and you can decide from there if you want to go forward or not. Shoot me your email and I can send it out. Thanks!

Please take a photo of one of your kittens next to a piece of paper with "PETCLASSIFIEDS.US" written on it for verification. Then, upload that photo here. Thank you.
We have four total and three are reserved. One is left to be reserved. Thanks!

20210412_121456.jpg 20210412_121352.jpg

Currently we have two females and two male Siamese kittens. They will be ready to go home third week in July. If you are interested, shoot me your email and I can send along more pics and an intro. We have many pleased past owners of our kittens and also plenty that return for a second one. :)

Currently we have two females and two male Siamese kittens. They will be ready to go home third week in July. If you are interested, shoot me your email and I can send along more pics and an intro. We have many pleased past owners of our kittens and also plenty that return for a second one. :)
Hi, Where are you located? I'm in Miami and possibly interested in adopting a pair. Can you email me pics akcreates22@gmail.com?
Thank you.