Niesha grant

Niesha grant

Breed
Morkie
Price
City
Manhattan
New York
Normani was born in a litter of 3 puppies on 3/31/19. She's a Beautiful little diva who loves being showered with kisses. Normani is a Black tri color female Morkie. She was born in my home and is being raised with her mom, dad & siblings. Normani has reached 8weeks of age and is able to go to her forever home now. Normanis mom is an all white full bred Maltese, Her dad is a full bred Toy Yorkshire Terrier and he's super tiny (5 pounds). Normani is Being cared for with consistent love and affection. Normani is a small beauty with personality bigger then she is. she loves a belly rub and chasing her toys around the house. All her baby teeth are in, she is weaned off of mom & eating hard puppy food now. Normani is potty trained to use the bathroom on a wee wee pad & I have also trained her to sit when asked to. Normani has already been dewormed and has her first vaccinations and vets examination, she also comes with a health guarantee and vet papers. this is my 2nd litter of puppies I've sold on this site. If you have any serious inquires and are interested you can contact me on my email [email protected] or call (929)-356-1557 ("VIDEO CHAT IS ALSO AVAILABLE JUST ASK :) ")

Attachments

• normani 3.jpg
    normani 3.jpg
    118.6 KB Views: 8
  • normani 4.jpg
    normani 4.jpg
    90.1 KB Views: 7
  • bella grizz ande new pups.jpg
    bella grizz ande new pups.jpg
    78.8 KB Views: 7
Last edited: