Search

Nigerian Dwarf Kids & Adult Goats for Sale in Richmond, Virginia

4K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Country Farms Mini Goats · Posted: )

Browse More Goats

CampFireJack

Reaction Score
I have a very nice herd of Nigerian Dwarf goats. I breed to have kid goat for sale at most times of the year. I also sometimes have adult does or bucks for sale. My goats are all registered with AGS and many also registered with ADGA and NDGA. Prices start at $100 for wethers and $250 for does and bucks on up. They are all disbudded and current on vaccines and workings and hoof trims. I have wattles, moonspots, polled and blue eyed goats for sale. They come from nice milking and show lines.

Breed
Goats
Price
$100 - $250
City
Richmond
State
Virginia - VA

Attachments

• 6958913.jpg
    6958913.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: sur_iah
I have a very nice herd of Nigerian Dwarf goats. I breed to have kid goat for sale at most times of the year. I also sometimes have adult does or bucks for sale. My goats are all registered with AGS and many also registered with ADGA and NDGA. Prices start at $100 for wethers and $250 for does and bucks on up. They are all disbudded and current on vaccines and workings and hoof trims. I have wattles, moonspots, polled and blue eyed goats for sale. They come from nice milking and show lines.
Do you have 2 baby dwarf goats for sale? If so can you send pictures

Reactions: sur_iah