Search

New Member Introductions

167K Total Thread Views | 560 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by wmahoney123 · Posted: )

Yes, I currently have 1 AKC smooth coat male ready for his new home and 3 CKC puppies; 1 smooth coat male, 1 long coat male, and 1 long coat female, available for deposit. They wont be ready to leave until Aug. 24th.

My Dog Would Like a Sister to Play With - Illinois

I am in Illinois and we have a Norwegian Elk Hound named Ditka. We would like to give him a sister to play with so that he can have someone to play with when we are not at the dog park or daycare. He will be 2 years old in November. We don't want to start with a puppy so we would like the dog to be house broken at least. He has a lot of energy so he needs a playmate. He is 47 pounds and we would like a dog smaller than that.

Feeling So Lost Without My Beagle - Virginia Beach

I took care of a friend's Beagle for five months after her boyfriend died. I fell in love with her. I did not know what an awesome Beagles they have.
I miss her more than ever. I'm keeping my eyes out and hopefully will find one soon or one finds me. It really hurt having to give her back.

20190731_201143.jpg

Bella is a 12 week miniature Goldendoodle. She’s loving, playful and the perfect snuggle partner. We trying to find her a new home and are only asking $1100 for her. We paid more but are hoping at this price, she’ll find a great home quickly.

She is beautiful. How big do you think she'll get? How much are you asking?

Bully Mom From Glenn Heights, Texas

Hello my name is Bella. I have 2 beautiful Bullies that became parents not to long ago. I'm here because I want to find good homes to these babies. My parents are UKC registered, and are very sweet. We are located in Glenn Heights, Texas.

New Member from SW (Wytheville), Virginia

Hi everyone - we are a family of animal lovers with German Shepherd and Huskies as our favorites. We have a few litters on occasion and I currently have 2 male and 1 female left of my Shepskys from my latest litter of 8. Thank you.

Bella is a 12 week miniature Goldendoodle. She’s loving, playful and the perfect snuggle partner. We trying to find her a new home and are only asking $1100 for her. We paid more but are hoping at this price, she’ll find a great home quickly.
Do you have a picture and where are you located?

Hello from Minneapolis, Minnesota - Litter of Australian Shepherd Puppies

I’m here to find good homes for my Australian Shepherd puppies. This was an accident litter. My male red tri Aussie got my female red merle Aussie pregnant 2 weeks before they both were scheduled to be neutered. I had them separated once her heat cycle started, but my female figured out how to open the 2 doors that were separating them while I was grocery shopping sometime in mid- April. My male is neutered now, and my female will be spayed once the vet’s able to do so. All in all, I’m using this site as a one time thing.

Comforted by Tiny Toys with Giant Hearts

I live in Colorado Springs. I raised a large family. We were blessed with 3 children biologically and were blessed to adopt 5 more children. I always had several dogs and cats and even horses, birds and fish at one time. The more children I had, the smaller my dogs became. Several years ago I was in a bad car accident 2 minutes after leaving work. It is a long and painful story. Within less than 4 years, I was hospitalized 8 times and faced 7 operations. My beloved disabled daughter and our precious and most beloved pets brought so much happiness to me. My daughter and I enjoyed raising 3 litters of toy puppies. We cared for them 24/7. I slept in the same room with my little dogs. Twice my new mother dog nudged me to wake me up to check her babies. One had gotten out of their nice warm bed and the other had gone in between their blankets. All were fine. The first litter were 4 tiny pups. Their mother was a chocolate Chorky and their father was a Lhasa/Shiranian. All were gorgeous and so tiny. We wanted to keep them all, but we could only keep one. Two ladies and their families came to see them. A young married woman fell in love with the smallest baby. It was mutual love. Odie and her are inseparable! The grown daughter's mother adored the puppies so much, that she came back for her favorite one, Bailey. The last family drove well over an hour and left with the last puppy, Prince. I still hear from each lady to this day. I love seeing their photos and hearing how much they love their pups. One owner said that her little dog was the most loving dog that she had ever had. She said that she knew they were raised with a lot of love.❤
The little boy, Cory Joe, that we kept fathered a litter of 3 gorgeous puppies, while I was recovering from a major spinal surgery and couldn't drive. He was too young to become a father, so I thought! However, the darling puppies soon found wonderful homes and yes, I kept one of the little girls. Another impossible choice! I had so many requests from people that saw the photos of the 3 little girls and wanted one. So my beautiful Shihpoo, Paisley had one last litter and the dad, Cory Joe had his "special" surgical procedure, thus No more future puppies. ? We do have two handsome little boys ??
who are looking for their loving Forever Family, I am hoping that a loving family will see their photos and find them irresistible. Perhaps, it could be you.

Hope Diamond.jpg

Ruffles2.jpg

Paisley Pregnant-2019.jpg

Cory Joe-Proud Dad.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Luxuryencouters
About Angelgrove Ranch - Scottsville, Kentucky

We have AKC German Shepherds and Full blooded Great Pyrenees. Soon, we will also have AKC Great Pyrenees to choose from. These 2 breeds keep us busy, but we just love them!

20190807_133534.jpg

20190801_100038.jpg

20190729_161237.jpg

20190729_091127.jpg

Hello! Please Take a Moment To Read My Story! - Michigan City, Indiana

Hello there! My name is Olyvia. I am 21 years old and have been disabled since I was 16. I am currently in the process of getting a service dog! I have had one prospect named Merry, who ended up washing out from service work due to not fitting requirements. We won’t be able to keep her, but she will make a wonderful pet to a wonderful family! I am also looking for a dog that can hopefully become my future service dog! The breed I am looking for is a golden retriever, and I would prefer a dog that is 1-2 years old. If you think you have the dog for me, or are interested in Merry, please feel free to message me!

BE57DE26-1879-4DC6-87A1-510BD1A70DDB.jpeg

Reactions: Petcalls
Hi Olyvia,

Thank you for sharing your story! Please be sure to post in-depth ads for both the dog you are searching for and the dog you'd like to sell. That way, the chances of someone finding and reading those posts will be greater than only reading your wonderful introduction post. Also, be sure to include photos if you have them.

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum/threads/how-to-make-a-post.2/
Thanks and good luck!

Jay

Reactions: OlyviaMiller