Search

New Member Introductions

167K Total Thread Views | 560 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by wmahoney123 · Posted: )

Hi, My Name is Daymien - Tonto Basin, Arizona

Hi - you already know my name. Here's some other things about me. I love animals and they love me. I've been training and raising dogs for over 15 years. I'm allergic to cats sadly but I still love them cause they're so adorable. And I love my pittys. I have raised chow chows, chihuahuas, rottys, pitbulls, Jack Russells and even the loveable mutts. Most of my time is spent in the greenhouse or at work. When I get home I like to just relax and watch some rick and morty or south park and sometimes those off the wall netflix originals from time to time. I'm a cook at a restaurant and every locals favorite breakfast cook in town. I love my dogs and my family. That's about it.

Reactions: BMW
New Member from Daytona, Florida

Hello I’m Lydia and I would like to say thank you for allowing me to be here. I’m from Florida, and hope to learn how to work this site, as well meet new people.

Nicole F. from Rochester, Washington - Pit Bull Breeder

Hi, my name is Nichole F.

I live in Kelso, WA, but my boyfriend Ryan lives in Rochester, WA. He has been raising, training and breeding Pitbulls for quite some time and is quite amazing at it. We love our little ones but know that when we have new ones we need to find them great homes for others to enjoy!

New Member From Concord, Massachusetts

Proud owner of four cats, I live outside Boston in Concord, Massachusetts. Not sure what to write here lol. I’m 49 years old, married, no kids. I am looking to adopt a house trained dog who can be trained to be a seizure dog for myself. Medium to large breed preferred. We do not have a fenced in yard because we are in a historic area and can’t have one but dog would get plenty of exercise with daily walks and spoiled mercilessly. Dog must be cat and small animal friendly.

6D9E497C-2009-4A57-93B6-A68416E07D38.jpeg

5FA1A9C1-50D7-4856-91B1-4ED24C941692.jpeg

New Members to This Site - Dachshund Lovers - TwinFalls, Idaho

We are Dachshund lovers that want to share the magic that these beautiful dogs bring to any family. Our Miniature Dachshund has given us the love and companionship that can't be replaced and we would love to share that experience with other Dachshund lovers that are looking for a lovable addition to their family.

Connie from Hawkins, Texas - Yorkie Breeder

My name is Connie and I have been breading Yorkie's for 10 years. I enjoy meeting new people and giving the the pleasure of choosing their new pet.

Mel from San Antonio, Texas - Labradoodle Breeder

I've been breeding Labradoodles for over 8 years. They are my passion and a huge part of our family life! :)

Nic from Modesto, CA - Silver Lab Owner

I am actually a union electrician from Modesto California. I fell in love with Silver Labs three years ago; my wife had been pestering me to get a family dog and that was when we were introduced to Silvers. We luckily found Sasha a little over 2 years ago, and knew that she was the one. We did purchase her papered with rights, and now (2 years later) we have a beautiful litter of our own. This might be our only litter depending on how it goes, but I am excited to find a site that does this type of thing and hopefully helps us get rid of our puppies. Thanks!! :)

New Member from Maplewood, Minnesota

Hello to all,
I joined this website because I am looking for a new kitten, an Exotic Short Hair.
I lost my two senior Persians in the last 10 months, each was 15 years.

Chelle from Bloomington, Indiana - Great Dane Owner

Mommy to 2 big baby great danes. Had a litter of pups in September. Trying hard not to get attached to them so I am not heartbroken when they find their forever homes.

New Member from Ypsilanti, Michigan

Hello, I am a new member from Michigan. I am interested in the forum because we have a beautiful standard poodle that needs a good home and appreciate the animal lovers on the forum.

Reactions: Smayoub
Welcome to the website and good luck with your ad.

Jay

Arizona Family Dog Breeders

Hello, I am a lifelong Arizona resident. I have had animals all my life, including, Dogs, Cats, Horses, goats, Sheep, Birds, Fish, and more.
I enjoyed training and showing dogs for years in obedience, and Rally. We raised Shetland Sheepdogs, GSD, Labrador’s, and Collie’s.

New Member from Florence, Alabama - Maine Coon Cat Lover

Hello everyone! I'm an Army veteran and I love cats. Maine Coons are my favorite. I have a black smoke boy , named Hagrid. I also have two Bengals that are going up for sale. Thank-you for looking!

Heather from Olean, New York

Hi - my name is Heather. I’m 32 years old. I grew up on a farm and love animals and always have. I live in Olean, New York. I am a stay at home mom to my kids and pets :)

Hi From Iowa - Looking For Our NEWEST Family Member

We are looking for a new Merle English Bulldog puppy for my kids for Christmas. My son is 11 and daughter is 8!

Tri Bully Breeder in Paulsboro, New Jersey

I am Maurice Lee. I breed tri bullies for good health and correcting flaws such as under and over bites in the dog. My dogs have no flaws and will not produce flaws I guarantee that. These dogs were bred to correct flaws in dogs. This the reason I started breeding because too many people tri bullies had too many flaws. My hope is to find great homes for my dogs and I will be asking a lot of questions I love these dogs and they can not fight. These dogs are very calm temperament and will not bite. Thanks for reading.

Miniature Dachshund Lover in Orangeburg, SC

I am not much on speaking about myself... Nonetheless, I am completely in love with the dachshund breed. As such, I am currently on my 3rd set of puppies from the mother and father because, I want to spend the love. Even though I sell my puppies, I will only send my puppies to LOVING forever homes. And if the new parents can no longer keep their newest love, I will accept the puppies back.

Reactions: Bud Aronson
Was wondering what puppies you have available and how much?

We had Chiweenies, but they are all gone now. Thank you for your interest.